Trading with point and figure

Screenshot_1.png

Bonjour, votre Altesse!

Not doing anything atm but am eyeing EG for next week. Thinking that if we get down through the next layer at .9025 that .90 might follow sooner and open up that favourite .8950 area, yet again. Wotcha fink? Any chance of a BEB chart??😚
EURGBP_200731_09h15_5x3.png

Gratings,

Been doing other stuff for a few weeks - a diverting mix of boring day-job work and funeral arrangements.

So, the Cac - still following where others lead but the more predictable imo for that. I had couple of Shorts from yesterday but as the I don't see today's lurch being the start of the End of Times, I would now like a Long... but just the one lot. My thesis that the Cac likes the 25pip levels has held up fairly well of late and so I'm looking for 4925 to enter but we're currently still around 4940 where I exited my shorts. I note that Postie has already taken his testicles in both hands and gone Long on the footsie but I think I'd rather keep my own appendages to myself and wait a bit more.

There seems to be considerable support south of 4925 down to 4900 and I'm thinking that a plausible scenario might be stab into that area followed by a rise to circa 4975. On verra.

Chart is 5x3.

CAC_200814_09h30_5x3.png

Am still just in there on my Cac. I'm interested that your charts are two hours ahead of mine and the prices differ by sometimes a few pips. Chez moi (Chart IQ) we got down to a whisker below 29 but I can see that that we're at least 2 pips apart. Whose are you using?
MT4...think geared to euro time.There are always a few pips difference between brokers