Trading Pennys 4 Profits

Penny Picks

I have a trade that looks like it's going to be a gang buster. NPHC
is a penny, actually a Micro-Penny stock. I found the stock using Market Club; they have an excellent 'Search" system.

There are a couple of things you must know before placing an order
  1. Is it a REAL company
  2. Do they have assets and very little debt
  3. Do they have good trading volume
  4. The BIG ONE! Are they trending.
  5. Steer clear of Pump @ Dumps (n)

The one exception with this stock that I had to move to the side in my rules list is the "MICRO" penny. I don't usually consider Micros.

I marked up a chart to show the possibilities of this trade; I bought at .0007 I plan on bailing at .01 USD

I've got $245 USD and I do plan to turn a pretty good profit.
It's a bit riskier than I normally do but for a small amount it's a pretty good shot at the Gold Ring.:cool:

I forgot to mark up the volume. It has the necessary amount.
I also added a spread sheet to show what's involved.

Attachments

• NPHC.png
    NPHC.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 294
  • NPHC-COST.jpg
    NPHC-COST.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
I have a trade that looks like it's going to be a gang buster. NPHC
is a penny, actually a Micro-Penny stock. I found the stock using Market Club; they have an excellent 'Search" system.

There are a couple of things you must know before placing an order
  1. Is it a REAL company
  3. Do they have good trading volume
  4. The BIG ONE! Are they trending.
  5. Steer clear of Pump @ Dumps (n)

The one exception with this stock that I had to move to the side in my rules list is the "MICRO" penny. I don't usually consider Micros.

I marked up a chart to show the possibilities of this trade; I bought at .0007 I plan on bailing at .01 USD

I've got $245 USD and I do plan to turn a pretty good profit.
It's a bit riskier than I normally do but for a small amount it's a pretty good shot at the Gold Ring.:cool:

I forgot to mark up the volume. It has the necessary amount.
I also added a spread sheet to show what's involved.

I just wonder what kind of assets and debt they have?

Here''s a run down on
NPHC Nutra Pharma Corp.

iT'S A RISK BUT A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCK. i'M LOOKING FOR IT TO GET TO A PENNY. I'LL RISK IT.(y)

Oh, the good old InvestorsHub :)

I still didn't see the real assets... maybe the residential house where the address of the corporation is listed is not the house of this guy, but it is owned by the corporation with no mortgage, looks like approx 200/300k house from the pictures...

Total assets: 214k - maybe it's the house :)
Total Liabilities: 4.69M

It is actually brutal, but good luck, you are a very brave man:
https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nphc/financials/balance-sheet

EDIT:some spelling corrections

Oh, the good old InvestorsHub :)

I still didn't see the real assets... maybe the residential house where the address of the corporation is listed is not the house of this guy, but it is owned by the corporation with no mortgage, looks like approx 200/300k house from the pictures...

Total assets: 214k - maybe it's the house :)
Total Liabilities: 4.69M

It is actually brutal, but good luck, you are a very brave man:
https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/nphc/financials/balance-sheet

EDIT:some spelling corrections

There's one thing that's a given in trading stocks; make that two (2). You will WIN or You will LOSE. I've been in the game for quite awhile and after taking everything about a stock into account I will flip my quarter and then drop it into the slot. :rolleyes:

OK; that's stretching it a bit. Here's my hidden secret. I'm a member of "Market Club."
I know, Ya So?
They have what they call a 'Triangle' trading system. Do a search on YouTube 'trading market club triangles' and you can get a pretty good idea on how I base my trading. I do have a couple of "Indicators" that have to verify what MC is calling a good trade.
But, for the most part it's, a good system and keeps me in the black; most of the time.(y)

I see a lot of "GOOD" trading systems/ideas here inT2W that would drive me nuts trying to figure them out.

I've traded just about all the markets there is to trade
  1. Commodities
  2. FX
  3. Options
  4. Binary Options
  5. Stocks.

One thing I've found is "The simpler the better."

Now, as fare as NPHC. This is a new one for me; a MICRO-Stock. The biggest thing it's got going is the steady trading volume. It's not a P&D and I think it's got a good chance of hitting > $.01 USD.

Note the consistent Volume on the chart.

Attachments

• NPHC.jpg
    NPHC.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 261
There's one thing that's a given in trading stocks; make that two (2). You will WIN or You will LOSE. I've been in the game for quite awhile and after taking everything about a stock into account I will flip my quarter and then drop it into the slot. :rolleyes:

OK; that's stretching it a bit. Here's my hidden secret. I'm a member of "Market Club."
I know, Ya So?
They have what they call a 'Triangle' trading system. Do a search on YouTube 'trading market club triangles' and you can get a pretty good idea on how I base my trading. I do have a couple of "Indicators" that have to verify what MC is calling a good trade.
But, for the most part it's, a good system and keeps me in the black; most of the time.(y)

I see a lot of "GOOD" trading systems/ideas here inT2W that would drive me nuts trying to figure them out.

I've traded just about all the markets there is to trade
  1. Commodities
  2. FX
  3. Options
  4. Binary Options
  5. Stocks.

One thing I've found is "The simpler the better."

Now, as fare as NPHC. This is a new one for me; a MICRO-Stock. The biggest thing it's got going is the steady trading volume. It's not a P&D and I think it's got a good chance of hitting > $.01 USD.

Note the consistent Volume on the chart.

Well, you said that the most important things are:

1. Is it a REAL company

This one has neither, so I just hope you are not here to promote your club or some sort of pump and dump scheme...

For the new trades, please, please stay away from those stocks, there is a very good reason they are not traded on a regular stock exchange!

Well, you said that the most important things are:

1. Is it a REAL company

This one has neither, so I just hope you are not here to promote your club or some sort of pump and dump scheme...

For the new trades, please, please stay away from those stocks, there is a very good reason they are not traded on a regular stock exchange!

I don't P&D or promote squat. I'm a trader and that is it. Oh, I've been at it a long time.

This is one that turned up on my radar. (a paid screener) One thing it does have is good steady volume.