Trading Office Space - Kensington Church Street (W8)

Hi,

We are a small Global Macro Hedge Fund start-up with office space on Kensington Church Street. We currently have a free desk and are looking to get in touch with independent traders looking to join a stimulating and idea-driven environment.

The office has contemporary furniture, air conditioning, dedicated broadband connection, flexible workstation set-up, individual and shared storage, and a break-out working area. It is currently set up with 4 workstations.

The office is located in a business centre on Kensington Church Street, conveniently located between Notting Hill Gate and Kensington High Street tube stations.(500 meters to walk to both)

The business centre itself provides a reception area, mail services, conference rooms, print/copying/scanning/multi-media capabilities, and all cleaning/maintenance. Further information can be found at London Virtual Offices | VH Business Centres, Kensington, London, UK

We are flexible on share of the rent depending on requirements, particularly on the IT side.

Get in touch via PM, preferably with your email address if you are interested.

Hi,

We are a small Global Macro Hedge Fund start-up with office space on Kensington Church Street. We currently have a free desk and are looking to get in touch with independent traders looking to join a stimulating and idea-driven environment.

The office has contemporary furniture, air conditioning, dedicated broadband connection, flexible workstation set-up, individual and shared storage, and a break-out working area. It is currently set up with 4 workstations.

The office is located in a business centre on Kensington Church Street, conveniently located between Notting Hill Gate and Kensington High Street tube stations.(500 meters to walk to both)

The business centre itself provides a reception area, mail services, conference rooms, print/copying/scanning/multi-media capabilities, and all cleaning/maintenance. Further information can be found at London Virtual Offices | VH Business Centres, Kensington, London, UK

We are flexible on share of the rent depending on requirements, particularly on the IT side.

Get in touch via PM, preferably with your email address if you are interested.

Hi,

I might be interested by your offer, my contact is 07827996438. My name Gildas Gentil.
Feel free to give me a call or email at [email protected].
regards