Office Space with Brokerage on Site

dmaci38293

Just to let people know that might be interested, we have spare space in our office (which houses a brokerage in futures, cfd's and spread betting and can arrange for clearing at almost cost. Office is located in Mayfair (London) W1.

Pm if anybody is interested.

Thanks

Its also not necessary to use our brokerage i.e you can trade your own account through whoever you currently trade with.

Last edited:
dmaci38293 said:
Just to let people know that might be interested, we have spare space in our office (which houses a brokerage in futures, cfd's and spread betting and can arrange for clearing at almost cost. Office is located in Mayfair (London) W1.

Pm if anybody is interested.

Thanks

Its also not necessary to use our brokerage i.e you can trade your own account through whoever you currently trade with.

i'm interested to getting some more info on this. I currently trade through FORTIS, would i still be able to clear through them at your office???

shearst said:
i'm interested to getting some more info on this. I currently trade through FORTIS, would i still be able to clear through them at your office???

Yes you can clear through your current broker no problem - we have a large leased line to the Internet to support any brokers - or we will try and give you a better deal ourselves. Please pm me your details and we can either arrange for you to come over and have a chat or I can give you a call.