Trading/investment/business films

WallStreetHero

so i thought we will see which films there are out there based on trading, investment or business.

1. wall street
2. other peoples money
3. rogue trader
4. barberians at the gate
5. trading places
6. enron
7. pursuit of happiness
8. boiler room

tv series
1. wall street warriors
2. apprentice

Wall Street was awesome, if only for the fashion.

American Psycho, kiiiiind of counts and is a great movie.
Haven't seen Boiler Room, but only because none of the usual suspect download sites have it... :D

thomas crown affair, the game

not really about trading/investment as such, but the main characters are fall into this catogary

Wall St. Warriors is online, but you have to be american to watch all the episodes. Should be on piratebay.org on torrent; otherwise it'll be quite hard to find another one -

New series coming out soon.

Wall St. Warriors is online, but you have to be american to watch all the episodes. Should be on piratebay.org on torrent; otherwise it'll be quite hard to find another one -

New series coming out soon.

Yep aware of the US-only stream.

The Sopranos made an excursion into the boiler room industry with a pump-and-dump operation if I remember right.

thomas crown affair, the game

not really about trading/investment as such, but the main characters are fall into this catogary

And make sure you check out the original version with Steve McQueen and Faye Dunaway, and some great music (and even the poor singing of Noel Harrison has its own charm).

The Piers Brosnan remake isn't bad though.

Regards,
M.

Last edited:
The Sopranos made an excursion into the boiler room industry with a pump-and-dump operation if I remember right.

That's right; I really enjoyed those episodes (well, I enjoyed every episode...).
Quite funny to see Christopher ("I work on Wall Street....well, not exactly Wall Street...") going into "the office" each day in his "trader's suit", although perhaps not quite as funny as his Hollywood screenwriter fantasies.

BTW, sorry I keep mentioning him, but Michael Covel has a film coming out:

BROKE: The New American Dream

I believe it should be well-worth watching.

I would not have thought so. I think it's been a long time in the preparation. It's not jumping on a new bandwagon.