Trading Ideas FX and Commodities

krys*

Newbie
9 0
Trading Ideas

Hi
I have been trading since the beginning of 2013, mainly focusing on FX,index and commodities, with about 20% of trades intraday trading around data, and the remaining 80% for a few days. I have apply a fundamental approach to my trades. I work independently, so would be useful to bounce ideas with someone.
if any one is interested let me know !!!
 
Last edited:

kirantrading

Newbie
4 0
Re: Trading Ideas

Hi
I have been trading since the beginning of 2013, mainly focusing on FX,index and commodities, with about 20% of trades intraday trading around data, and the remaining 80% for a few days. I have apply a fundamental approach to my trades. I work independently, so would be useful to bounce ideas with someone.
if any one is interested let me know !!!

yes I m having intrest tell me that ideas will check it out
thanking u
 
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock