Trading Futures in the UK

Rip32

Hi All,

I've been living in the US for the last few years and trade futures, however I'm moving back to the UK and want to find a broker/arcade to trade futures with.

I've been told about Tower Trading Group who use Marex to clear are there any others you can recommend?

Thanks for your help

Hi Rip32,

I live in the UK and trade the pipdaq setups successfully on S&P and Nasdaq indices from here.

I'd recommend using Optimus Futures who are US based but have been very good to me.

The round turn commission is competitive and they include free Rithmic data feed also (they do with Multicharts anyway). Think they have a couple of options of clearing firms but can't remember who they are off the top of my head.

As far as customer service is concerned they are above average also.

Here's their site - Online Futures & Commodity Trading, Discount Commodities Broker Rithmic Feed Broker

I'm in the UK. Not clear if it's US or UK options you are looking to trade from here. If it's US options you are looking to trade, I use an IB account. They have no issue with UK clients. Fine for order entry etc., but don't expect too much on the analysis front.