Trading forex or Bitcoin, crypto market?

ceroade

Which one do you prefer trading? Personally I prefer to be trading on the crypto market and I was wondering why I was dismissing the FOREX for so long. I also found an article explaining the pros and cons of trading both market on this educational website - bitcoinbuyersguide. I hope that it helps anyone who is still wondering.

i trade forex primarily and crypto, just getting into it.
What are your reasons for preferring crypto to forex ? It has no fundamental base to work from.
Easier to make money ?
Less risk ?
?

What are your reasons for preferring crypto to forex ? It has no fundamental base to work from.
Easier to make money ?
Less risk ?
?
my broker stopped bank wire and shifted to cryptos for deposit and withdrawal, just that got me excited to see how crypto trading works. i am not preferring crypto to forex, forex has been my bread for long now, won't be shifting any time soon, just exploring what else can work.

Forex is my preference, although I do follow crypto but rarely take many trades.
Crypto is extremely volatile and find my trading style works better for Forex, but in time as Crypto becomes more mainstream that may change!

I trade both but mainly forex. Forex trading is more stable and skill based than cryptocurrencies.

Well i trade both forex and crypto. While yeah forex is less risky than crypto but I feel with more risk you can get better reward. So, yeah as per the markets I keep switching between these two.

my broker stopped bank wire and shifted to cryptos for deposit and withdrawal, just that got me excited to see how crypto trading works. i am not preferring crypto to forex, forex has been my bread for long now, won't be shifting any time soon, just exploring what else can work.

When a broker decides to shift from fiat currencies to crypto I would more humbly suggest that you run a mile.......the writing is in the wall.....

Which one do you prefer trading? Personally I prefer to be trading on the crypto market and I was wondering why I was dismissing the FOREX for so long. I also found an article explaining the pros and cons of trading both market on this educational website - bitcoinbuyersguide. I hope that it helps anyone who is still wondering.
Buying BTC for what? Speculations? It's definitely not an investment asset, offers zero return, can't serve as a means of payments because of government ban. So why do we have to allocate part of our wealth to BTC or crypto assets?