Trading forex for a living- my strategy

you can print more dollars, but you can't print more gold

yet, but the time may come ?

Can't they just mine more of the stuff? Was talking to one of the AA mechanics couple of years back. He used to work in gold mines in SA and said they leave so much down there. Think he said each mine has a "mother line" that is a thick layer of gold running through it. No idea if it is true.

WEEK 5

week-5.png

Hello,

here is current update on my account. I have not been trading much in last 3 weeks as im on holidays/travelling but from next week im back on serious daily trading again.

Week_6_7_8.png

I like the steady growth. Why not put it on zulu and be a top DP ?

On friday there was some nice price action...so another update

after 200+ trades sample

week-9.png

To be a great trader we must follow some rule and should have followed some strategies. To be patient is another important elements for a Forex trader. I always try to follow my broker Capital One Forex Ltd. It is helpful to me.

What help do they offer ?

MISSION COMPLETE

AFTER WEEK 10

final-week.png

This is it for now...im a few K short of excatly doubling the account but i started trading live now so ill leave it at that.

:D

Just found this post, yea, I wonder if he is still here, or maybe even on zulu ? I just started trading on live account, and 2 top providers on zulu made me loose money for 2 weeks in a row. My share singal and New wave lol. Kicked them out and trying others now. I could use Doctor3 on my providers list :D

Hi
Doc,

You are there after 8 months. That a good feat and you should be good to go live by now.

Dameon