Trading forex for a living- my strategy

What you mean by backtrading?
This is live trading

its not live trading,everything youve show us is retrospective and your motives are not clear. Please feel free to join my thread and call out some trades in realtime.it only takes a second to post and you seem to have time to post many times so time is not an issue. Good luck

If you are watching EURUSD currently, what is your view on it ? It trended down all day, and pulled back a little at the latest low. What do you think will happen next ?

I am not trying to get you to provide a signalling service. So, please post at your convenience any trade you choose. It will give people a better idea how your technique is working against something that a lot of people would consider to be unknowable.

Im posting already on another forum. But ok ill try and post some trade from time to time here also. My journal was meant to keep me motivated to do the job and double the account while using 1:10 leverage. Not to make a signal service like you said. But when account is double ill post the whole log of trades and everything.

its not live trading,everything youve show us is retrospective and your motives are not clear. Please feel free to join my thread and call out some trades in realtime.it only takes a second to post and you seem to have time to post many times so time is not an issue. Good luck

This is live trading indeed. I dont have any motive other then sharing ideas and cooperating with people. Ok when i have time ill join with live trades.

If you are watching EURUSD currently, what is your view on it ? It trended down all day, and pulled back a little at the latest low. What do you think will happen next ?

Hmm the current trend on my trading timeframe is down so i expect it to continue lower until 28.20 if it breaks this low.....but honestly i dont try to predict large moves. Im into trades for max 20 pip.
Also i only trade from start of london to end of us session. Not during asian or during low volatility.

I have just found your posts in another forum. Looks like your are demo trading. I find demo trading to be an unreliable guide for real life trades. Real trades cause reactions in the market, and pips in the real market are not so easy to make.

Is there any reason why you don't trade with real money ?

I have just found your posts in another forum. Looks like your are demo trading. I find demo trading to be an unreliable guide for real life trades. Real trades cause reactions in the market, and pips in the real market are not so easy to make.

Is there any reason why you don't trade with real money ?

I explained everything here in my first post. Please read again....

My goal is the double the account by trading 10 lot positions per trade on 100k usd demo account.

Once the goal is reached i will go trading live with same amount but less risk offcourse. My goal is to be able to make from 2% - to 4% on live account each month.

Yes there is a reason why i dont trade live yet.
Im a day trader trading on M5 and taking about 15 pip per trade so 1000 pip of profit would equal about 65 profitable trades. That is in my opinion a sample size which is big enough to give me confidence for live account trading.

Ok, I missed it. I find life getting short so I skip on the reading sometimes :).

Well I can tell you a little of my experience. I find that the real market fights me for every 1/1000th of a penny - yes , it is truly that greedy. So I think you have a long road ahead of you before you make any real money. Perhaps you already know that since you are willing to spend 5 years trading demo. That's not a bad thing since you can't lose any money that way.

Why excatly?

Trade with real money and find out for yourself. My theory is that your counter party likes losing money a lot less than you do.

Last edited:
Ok, I missed it. I find life getting short so I skip on the reading sometimes :).
How old are you? :)

Well I can tell you a little of my experience. I find that the real market fights me for every 1/1000th of a penny - yes , it is truly that greedy.
Sure market doesnt care but why would it be any different on demo or real?
If you can make 1000 pip on demo why you think you cannot make them on real account? Did you manage to double demo account before?

So I think you have a long road ahead of you before you make any real money. Perhaps you already know that since you are willing to spend 5 years trading demo. That's not a bad thing since you can't lose any money that way.
Hehe no...im not going to spend 5 years trading demo. That sound like a big waste of time. Ill trade demo until i can double the account while using 1:10 leverage.

Trade with real money and find out for yourself. My theory is that your counter party likes losing money a lot less than you do.
Nobody likes loosing money so my theory is that someone trading price action can make money if they learn how price behaves while someone using past data derived from indicators data is pure gambling. Lets see...

Last edited:
WEEK 4

week-4.png

Offcourse not lol :)
I mentioned on first page i will reduce risk by 5 or 10 times when going live.

Cool. Would be nice if you posted a picture of your entries when you take the trade, not all of them ofcourse just 1 or 2.

Or do anyone else know pictures like these? It's so annyoing when people are trying to show their strategy/how to trade and they only show perfect setups.

It would be better if you can post of more charts of the trades your taking with your strategy highlight on it.

you can print more dollars, but you can't print more gold

yet, but the time may come ?