Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

ive used the bs ea,im a multi millionaire in only 3 weeks,ive stoped trading now and out of the goodness of my heart,for only 1000$ i will help you too,after your account is 100,000 in the black,all i ask is 50% of your monthly gains to be set to my paypal account,i need you to send the 1000$ to make sure ur serious intent to be a trader,trust me your 50% gains will go to the needy pm for more details,your place will be be saved in heven,and you will be in the 95% of traders on here who have made it honestly

Ya see why us EA creators get a bad name, all these exaggerated claims? I did have one guy who made a couple of thousand percent in a year..name escapes me..Gerald Stavros..George Sarras..? Something like that..Bit of a weirdo tbh, mad claims about bringing down governments and stuff..I was like; "yeah that sounds cool, it's $199 and yep Pay Pal is fine..but no refunds a55hole.."

your sort code and account number will do nicely,i forget to tell you also won a prize.you lucky lucky man:cheesy: can pay today

I'll get onto it, but will be needing something from you first. Can you please provide a pic of yourself scantily clad? You sound like a very nice person and I think we should try and meet up some time for a cup of coffee and a 'chat'!!!

I'll PM you the sort code and account number on receipt of the pic. I'll be using my 'extra special' bank account that is specially set up for some of my more adventurous exploits. It'll be the one in the name of the Purvey Poo Stabbers, Reach Around and Spit Roast. Look out for the entry on your bank statement.

Excellent post here KC but i fear your wit and prose are wasted here on this guy

ST

Whilst all the ex-TEC members are progressing their trading education it appears that lonely swan seemingly spends his days stuck in some kind of Trading Elite Club thread groundhog day, his other passion appears to be dogging, possibly at your local Tesco :LOL:

Last edited:
only 2-3 wasters lurking on this thread today, did the rest of you losers take up Gala Bingo's 5 quid offer for your first ten quid bet? Bet your fat retarded wives love it eh? Ginsters pasties, bit of bingo, top night out for KC and the sunshine tigers..hahahaha..what a gang of c11nts.. :LOL:

I'll get onto it, but will be needing something from you first. Can you please provide a pic of yourself scantily clad? You sound like a very nice person and I think we should try and meet up some time for a cup of coffee and a 'chat'!!!

I'll PM you the sort code and account number on receipt of the pic. I'll be using my 'extra special' bank account that is specially set up for some of my more adventurous exploits. It'll be the one in the name of the Purvey Poo Stabbers, Reach Around and Spit Roast. Look out for the entry on your bank statement.

thanks the cash hit the bank today,the photo i sent was a few years old i dont have a perm anymore but still have my own teeth and now im blond, and a little bit fatter,but hey ur going to be rich.when we meet up do you want me to wear tight hot pants up to you

Just to let people know i have opened a signals service and its going well.Im not advertising so please dont ask anything about it.Im not looking for any clients here .But this is by SMS.

difference is I do make pips

I really thank this thread as it gave me the idea -as i already have 56 members at 85 per pop-and what a feeling trading you just pump that money and compound...then I add the money I make and compound...I have never had so much fun in my life....By the end of the year will have a few hundred.Trading is a simple game but not easy...I also thank the legend bill williams.

Peace....life is bliss in nature -life is so short for all this hate...no need on forums..

Last edited:
Just to let people know i have opened a signals service and its going well.Im not advertising so please dont ask anything about it.Im not looking for any clients here .But this is by SMS.

I really thank this thread as it gave me the idea -as i already have 56 members at 85 per pop-and what a feeling trading you just pump that money and compound...then I add the money I make and compound...I have never had so much fun in my life....By the end of the year will have a few hundred.Trading is a simple game but not easy...I also thank the legend bill williams.

Peace....life is bliss in nature -life is so short for all this hate...no need on forums..

Hahahahahahahahahaha...:LOL:

You will never walk alone
The Cashmaster kid strikes again
Pappa c is reincarnated
£4000 to £10,000 per month is a doddle, was always a doddle
all those on this thread are wrong
either pappa c was unlucky or is a genius
either way the cashmaster kid will find a way so all his loyal followers can average £4000 to £10,000 per month with or without pappa c
ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE OR YEARS OF EFFORT/LEARNING REQUIRED
F... the begrudgers
stick with the cashmaster kid
a new round of affiliate fees beckons

Yes, you read that right. This is unprecedented in this industry
and it's certainly something I've never seen in all my years in
this business.

But it's even more exciting than that. To be able to make this sort
of guarantee this service has got to be pretty confident, right?
Well they are confident because this is the minimum they make on a
monthly basis. In fact, they actually average between £4,000 and
£10,000 a month at £10 a pip.

So what's this all about?

Boss Forex Signals is the new signal service from the author of the
Boss Trading Method that we've reviewed on the Cash Master Blog
very favourably. The method made £7,800 profit during our test and
has been getting rave reviews around the web.

Well, a lot of people have been asking for Lee to set up a signal
service whereby they can just copy his trades live as he trades
them. So he has!

And what's more he's so confident in his service he's offered a
minimum 100 pips profit a month guarantee. If you follow his
signals and don't make a minimum of 100 pips in a month, you get
that month's subscription fee back!

Now I've seen profit guarantees before whereby if you don't make a
profit, you don't pay anything. But Lee's guarantee ensures that
you make a pretty decent profit or your money back. So if you only
make £900 one month at £10 a pip, then you still get your months
subscription refunded.

This is great for people who bet in small amounts too. Even if you
only bet at £1 a pip, if you make less than £100 in a month, you
don't pay anything.

But we already know how well this method works, and even at £1 a
pip you are looking at an average of £400-£1,000 a month profit.
It's a no brainer.

The service is really simple to use too. All you do is log in to
the members area and just wait for the signal. You get an audio
alert when a trade is signalled so you don't have to sit staring at
charts waiting for a setup to occur... you don't even need a chart
open. When the signal comes you follow the instructions and open
your trade with stops and limits in place. It's easy as pie and
requires no previous experience. Some days you get four or five
trades and other days there are none (although rare), as Lee is
only interested in trades with a good risk/reward ratio, opting for
quality over quantity to keep the pip count high.

Lee is also on hand to answer any questions and help you out if you
need any. Plus the members area is full of instructional videos
that covers everything.

I can't recommend this highly enough.

Oh yes, one more thing... there is even a 7 day free trial so you
can just watch Lee trade and see how it all works before even
paying a penny, even though your subscription is profit guaranteed!

Try out the Boss Forex Signal Service for free here:

http://www.cash-master.com/bossforexsignals.php

All the best

Graham

no chance lee is pappa c.....just a thought for which i pray forgiveness

You will never walk alone
The Cashmaster kid strikes again
Pappa c is reincarnated
£4000 to £10,000 per month is a doddle, was always a doddle
all those on this thread are wrong
either pappa c was unlucky or is a genius
either way the cashmaster kid will find a way so all his loyal followers can average £4000 to £10,000 per month with or without pappa c
ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE OR YEARS OF EFFORT/LEARNING REQUIRED
F... the begrudgers
stick with the cashmaster kid
a new round of affiliate fees beckons

£1000 a month profit guarantee?

Yes, you read that right. This is unprecedented in this industry
and it's certainly something I've never seen in all my years in
this business.

But it's even more exciting than that. To be able to make this sort
of guarantee this service has got to be pretty confident, right?
Well they are confident because this is the minimum they make on a
monthly basis. In fact, they actually average between £4,000 and
£10,000 a month at £10 a pip.

no chance lee is pappa c.....just a thought for which i pray forgiveness

I have bought a total of 5 products through recommendations of Graham cash master blog, every single one of them was complete crap. I delete all e-mails from him without reading them, the guy has zero credibility. Although Trading Elite Club was the worst and the most ridiculous(n)(n)(n)

LOL, the guy is already on this thread..if you can't beat em eh? He notices how many mug punters are out there, then thinks; "I'll have some of that!" :D

boss trading

78 littleweek rd
dawlish
devon, ex70nl
United Kingdom

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: BOSSFOREXSIGNALS.COM
Created on: 30-Apr-11
Expires on: 30-Apr-13
Last Updated on: 30-Apr-11

Administrative Contact:
scholfield, lee [email protected]
boss trading
78 littleweek rd
dawlish
devon, ex70nl
United Kingdom

Technical Contact:
scholfield, lee [email protected]
boss trading
78 littleweek rd
dawlish
devon, ex70nl
United Kingdom

Doesn't look very up market for someone who wins consistantly.....

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...F7Qpz6pUTxrAluu4Qn8srQ&cbp=12,159.97,,0,13.13

---------------------------------------------------------

"Finally a trading method that works and helps you know how long to actually stay in a trade! Also I have noticed the method works great on other prs too. - Ray Exeter"

Who's that, his next door neighbour?

---------------------------------------------------

""This is my guarantee for all subscribers, firstly have a risk free trial for 7 days, then when you have banked some profits join my monthly service and only pay for results!

If any month I do not make you at least 100pips profit I will refund that months subscription, I can't be any fairer than that!

I know a lot of people have been burnt in the past and I have often been asked for a trial of my service so as I have nothing to hide and will stick behind my results I can offer a free trial to all and give you the satisfaction of knowing that If I can not make you a profit then you will receive your subscription back.

So you only pay when you are profiting, this will give you all confidence to stick with me and give me the added motivation to make sure I deliver results!""

Well you can't get no fairer than that if he sticks to his words.

Last edited:
Doesn't look very up market for someone who wins consistantly.....

He'll do what all the other vendors do when pictures of their homes are made public. He'll claim that he used to live there when he was poor and struggling, and before he found the holy grail, and then he'll post a picture of his current home.

Only just noticed that Graham Laurie seems to have moved from London to Thailand. Scroll to the bottom of his recent emails.

Only just noticed that Graham Laurie seems to have moved from London to Thailand. Scroll to the bottom of his recent emails.

great maybe i will be able to buy him a beer,after all that easy money everyones going to make,such a nice guy he,s been keeping this one under wraps from last november,bet he wishes he had let djlees service out first before all that problem from pappc :whistling
let me guess here lee your living in pattaya;)