Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

I am brand new to this and really don't have the time to read 200+ pages.

Can anybody tell me if this is any good?

Thanks Tiger.

Had a very good bit of fortune the other week and am now seriously wedged up, so looking for another way to may some easy money with very little effort.

I can only see a Black Swan. Is that him? Is he sad?

I have to say that the name doesn't instil much confidence. I am flush though, so willing to give anything a go.

Testimonials

We have had nothing but great feedback customers that purchased a copy Black Swan. Some claim that they doubled their account in just a week! Now you see what they are saying:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have done it! Finally the EA I have been searching for! I literally get refunds on 8 / 10 EAs that I buy, but not this one! It has been 1 month and I have already tripled my account

Johanas Smit, Norway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I quit my job, now I work from home and watch the money roll in without lifting a finger”

Greg Davies, Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Thanks you so much Black Swan, just what I needed.

Mary Richards, TX, USA

As a retiree I was looking for another source of income, I hit the spot with this software and I don't even have to do anything! I just installed and that was it. Mind you I like to watch it making money for fun.

Keith Davies, New York

Merci Beaucoup!

Joffrey Joudeaux, France

I just wanted to write in to say how grateful I am of what you have done. This forex robot is truly amazing. I have no idea how it works and I don't want to know. But it is making me lots of money and I like that :)

Katrine, Perth, Australia

I set it on MAX RISK and let her run, my account went from $473 to $3329 in 2 weeks!!

Tom Brickell, Chicago

Dear Sir, Thank you for Black Swan, it is working very well.

Teruhiko Aida, Japan

Great EA, thanks to you.

Sajid Khan, India

Wow. Thanks Black Swan. Is that an EA that you created yourself?

I'd love to triple my account in 3 months, although I note that a couple of the testimonials have only given 2 thumbs ups!!

Wow. Thanks Black Swan. Is that an EA that you created yourself?

I'd love to triple my account in 3 months, although I note that a couple of the testimonials have only given 2 thumbs ups!!

TBH it's so last year, I'm bench testing something a bit 'rad' atm, it'll blow your mind, strangely enough it's for the 15 min TF nervous tick knee jerk monkeys (good customers). Can't recall which dictator stated "people never know what they want until you give it to them" (oops have I just invoked Godwin's law?).

Anyhow, it has 70% success rate in live mode, been live tested (forward tested) for 23 months...it's the bollix mate..just taken 50 pips out of gbp/jpy (trigger pulled on the midnight-15 min candle)..50 pips a day guaranteed or your money back, and you can take that to the fookin bank. Anyhow watch this space, given the sticky eye balls on this zombie thread I might as well flog 'em something useful eh?

Some moaning tw@ts are never satisfied :LOL:

If you are wedged up at the moment this EA sounds like just the thing to spunk your wad on. I'll certainly be ordering a copy as soon as my giro arrives.

Some moaning tw@ts are never satisfied :LOL:

If you are wedged up at the moment this EA sounds like just the thing to spunk your wad on. I'll certainly be ordering a copy as soon as my giro arrives.

Behave yourself, we all know Ronnie Random is raking it in..you sailing the new Jeanneau this afternoon? To think all those mugs (customers) paid for it...hahahaha..gotta love them eh? :D

I'll assume that is sarcasm by the hare and therefore treat it with the contempt it deserves. Will change that view if I am wrong of course.

Will be keeping my eyes open for updates Black Swan. Sounds good

ive used the bs ea,im a multi millionaire in only 3 weeks,ive stoped trading now and out of the goodness of my heart,for only 1000$ i will help you too,after your account is 100,000 in the black,all i ask is 50% of your monthly gains to be set to my paypal account,i need you to send the 1000$ to make sure ur serious intent to be a trader,trust me your 50% gains will go to the needy pm for more details,your place will be be saved in heven,and you will be in the 95% of traders on here who have made it honestly