Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Happy to report I blew out of TEC with a profit:cheesy:.. well around £56 in the black having caught one of PC's lucky moves. I also hit PP and was lucky there, got my £100 within days:clap:

As soon as I learned of PC's outrageous lies and deceit I was gone like a bat out of hell because it was instantly obvious I had been conned.

Purely posting here to help the campaign against dishonesty.

how much have you lost?

Happy to report I blew out of TEC with a profit:cheesy:.. well around £56 in the black having caught one of PC's lucky moves. I also hit PP and was lucky there, got my £100 within days:clap:

As soon as I learned of PC's outrageous lies and deceit I was gone like a bat out of hell because it was instantly obvious I had been conned.

Purely posting here to help the campaign against dishonesty.

:LOL: Brilliant..just brilliant...

how much have you lost?
blackswan its not about how much they lost more about exposing a con man, i dont think he should get away with 10k a month or more.
i hope these guys stop anyone joining his scam and maybe open the poor sods minds to what he is doing to them who still belive. im all for fairness i know you are too, the trading business is hard enough without these sort of people around.

blackswan its not about how much they lost more about exposing a con man, i dont think he should get away with 10k a month or more.
i hope these guys stop anyone joining his scam and maybe open the poor sods minds to what he is doing to them who still belive. im all for fairness i know you are too, the trading business is hard enough without these sort of people around.

Good post.

Its a shame most people don't care or have no heart for the well being of others.To some this is a joke-I know greed get to people in this game,but truly believe in karma.Exposing this guy is a good thing even if one person did not join because of this-it was worth it in my books.

I lost zero trading with him,i paper traded and got my refund.I just want to help others not make a big mistake.

Last edited:

What makes you believe he's a "con-man" because a few guys who can't trade FX, who have no interest in trading FX, took his signals expecting him to be a one armed bandit paying them out? He fulfilled his contract; he provided a signal service and a trading environment, month on month, for 99 quid...er..and..?

Now I know and you know that trading offa 1 min TF using spread betting is financial suicide but these guys have no interest in trading, only in making a quick buck..

There was only one guy who was ever going to make a quick buck out of it, he simply beat them to the punch..unlucky..

But honestly, page after page of this 5hite spamming my inbox..now I could unsubscribe from the thread but I'm fascinated to understand what the issue is.

It was the same with Davie Robertson and his stuff, was OK for 50-99 quid ( I got a few of his other bits gratis). T2W had pages and pages of guys moaning 'cos Davey "didn't make them millionaires..fulfill his end of the bargain"

Threads such as this are fascinating given they highlight what's out there...a bunch of mindfooked proles with IQs less than 100. And tbh if you were a vendor I'd treat these muppets with contempt from day one and see them for what they are, nuisances and dreamers that need parting from their tiny bits of pocket money...

What makes you believe he's a "con-man" because a few guys who can't trade FX, who have no interest in trading FX, took his signals expecting him to be a one armed bandit paying them out? He fulfilled his contract; he provided a signal service and a trading environment, month on month, for 99 quid...er..and..?

Now I know and you know that trading offa 1 min TF using spread betting is financial suicide but these guys have no interest in trading, only in making a quick buck..

There was only one guy who was ever going to make a quick buck out of it, he simply beat them to the punch..unlucky..

But honestly, page after page of this 5hite spamming my inbox..now I could unsubscribe from the thread but I'm fascinated to understand what the issue is.

It was the same with Davie Robertson and his stuff, was OK for 50-99 quid ( I got a few of his other bits gratis). T2W had pages and pages of guys moaning 'cos Davey "didn't make them millionaires..fulfill his end of the bargain"

Threads such as this are fascinating given they highlight what's out there...a bunch of mindfooked proles with IQs less than 100. And tbh if you were a vendor I'd treat these muppets with contempt from day one and see them for what they are, nuisances and dreamers that need parting from their tiny bits of pocket money...

yes you got to be so careful people like pappa c,davie robertson will always sell the dream,that wayne jackson,jacko even got his members to send him money to trade and ranaway with a few million,dont know what more to add

Good post.

Its a shame most people don't care or have no heart for the well being of others.To some this is a joke-I know greed get to people in this game,but truly believe in karma.Exposing this guy is a good thing even if one person did not join because of this-it was worth it in my books.

I lost zero trading with him,i paper traded and got my refund.I just want to help others not make a big mistake.

And you're the one calling him out, threatening him with the revenue..you didn't lose a penny? Fook me you really are a right wierd bunch of whoppers/dreamers/losers..hahaha..

I've got Bison on ignore, is he still sniffing around, hoping to heal your wounds for a fee? Lol..if you're lucky he'll show you how he 'made' 30 grand in a month, ...:LOL:

yes you got to be so careful people like pappa c,davie robertson will always sell the dream,that wayne jackson,jacko even got his members to send him money to trade and ranaway with a few million,dont know what more to add

You don't have to be careful, you just have to stay away from trading..They didn't rip anyone off..period.

See what happens when you feed an attention seeking troll Bangkokgee :sleep:

hmm...and yet it's you, day after day, with your 'twusty sword of twuth' bringing attention to your 50 quid loss...strange belief system you have there..bless...

Mods - how about renaming this thread "Journey into the Basement"?

''Journey into the unknown'' would be better suited as PC will be scheming as usual to come up with something out of the norm. as he is trying his best to get his subs. for another month:-0

I see Black Swan has slithered out from under it's rock again.Clearly it's a fantasist,and so of course would support other fantasists who take money from people under false pretences.

I see Black Swan has slithered out from under it's rock again.Clearly it's a fantasist,and so of course would support other fantasists who take money from people under false pretences.

eh? Who are you, wtf are you on, crack? What's this got to do with you? How much did you lose..?