Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

The reason why i will win is that hes is spineless and will just settle before anything happens.

I hope he doesn't, anyone who can't afford to spend 100 quid can't afford to lose a couple of grand. The counterclaim option at the county court is a terrific weapon against chancers such as you..You think you have rights and are in the driving seat just because you've spent 40 quid at the court, LOL.

You'll also have to turn up at court if he demands it, travelling expenses from Nam that you'll lose...Nope, you'll cave before he does..unlucky..Having said that you have form as a pathological liar, so your claim may well be fictional..

I think you will find, if you can read, it says TEC Discussion at the top therefore it is! You have just confirmed you are not only a s*it bag but also thick. Your on the wrong forum GET OFF.

If you go back 20 odd pages you will notice that it had been highlighted that he was thick. He just keeps on justifying it .

Dash, apologies for interjecting, but can I just ask is English your first language? The reason I ask is that I am truly concerned that if you do, as has been suggested, decide to continue with your plan of a starting a subscription trading service it may confuse your clients if they don't understand you.

I do hope that you take this in the spirit that it was intended, after all you have been kind enough to show concern for my welfare so I'm just trying to reciprocate.

Good luck with your little venture however you know what they say don't you Dash, 'those that can DO, those that can't TEACH' (y)

Sir,

I am most grateful for your concern over my command of the English Language. It may come as a suprise, but I am delighted to inform you that I have in fact been educated to particularly high standards in the Queens' very own.

If I may be so bold as to remind you of a previous post I have made on this very thread:

"in life and on the internet and specially on testosterone fuelled trading websites that everyone pretends to be more richer and more smarter and better looking and better traders than they really are in life.

Anyone with the even slightest sense of accumen or guile appreciates that it is nearly always better to have others underestimate one."

Now, in case this post glanced your intellectual event horizon, the crux of the matter is that whilst it is natural for one to exaggerates ones' capacity for language, the sciences, material wealth and physical attractiveness... those lucky enough to have such capacities uniformly understand that discretion is the better part of valour.

I may be an intelligent individual. I could, of course, have had my Au Pair write this on my behalf. I may, or may not, have had excellent opportunities in proprietary trading roles and willing to share a little of my experience.

I cannot rule out taking on traders for guidance and coaching in the future, it would be foolish to do so. All can say is that I have the next 5 years lined up, throughout which I will continue to trade with no other source of income.

Kind Regards,

Dash

;)

I hope he doesn't, anyone who can't afford to spend 100 quid can't afford to lose a couple of grand. The counterclaim option at the county court is a terrific weapon against chancers such as you..You think you have rights and are in the driving seat just because you've spent 40 quid at the court, LOL.

You'll also have to turn up at court if he demands it, travelling expenses from Nam that you'll lose...Nope, you'll cave before he does..unlucky..Having said that you have form as a pathological liar, so your claim may well be fictional..

its £25 ( between 0 -300). I get 2 flights a year paid for so its not a problem.

you thick i m a pathological liar. why?

I look forward to challenges. ***** off to another forum.

Hi Mr Swan
So you are a knobhead and also related to
Paul knobhead Chalmers ?
Kind Regards Igglewiggle

I think you will find, if you can read, it says TEC Discussion at the top therefore it is! You have just confirmed you are not only a s*it bag but also thick. Your on the wrong forum GET OFF.

OMG, you fooktards actually believe what you've just written, you think this is a "TEC forum"...fook, how do you primitives even manage to switch on your PCs?

from his profile

Black Swan has not made any friends yet

How i roared

I reject them/put it on ignore, always have, 'tis a very sad T2W feature. I don't invite clingers..They attempt to befriend, then ask for help..Nope sorry, sympathy in short supply at my casa..:D

OMG, you fooktards actually believe what you've just written, you think this is a "TEC forum"...fook, how do you primitives even manage to switch on your PCs?

Hi Mr Swan
Do you need help to manage the basic
tasks in life ? I am here to help the needy.
Kind Regards Igglewiggle

Sir,

I am most grateful for your concern over my command of the English Language. It may come as a suprise, but I am delighted to inform you that I have in fact been educated to particularly high standards in the Queens' very own.

If I may be so bold as to remind you of a previous post I have made on this very thread:

"in life and on the internet and specially on testosterone fuelled trading websites that everyone pretends to be more richer and more smarter and better looking and better traders than they really are in life.

Anyone with the even slightest sense of accumen or guile appreciates that it is nearly always better to have others underestimate one."

Now, in case this post glanced your intellectual event horizon, the crux of the matter is that whilst it is natural for one to exaggerates ones' capacity for language, the sciences, material wealth and physical attractiveness... those lucky enough to have such capacities uniformly understand that discretion is the better part of valour.

I may be an intelligent individual. I could, of course, have had my Au Pair write this on my behalf. I may, or may not, have had excellent opportunities in proprietary trading roles and willing to share a little of my experience.

I cannot rule out taking on traders for guidance and coaching in the future, it would be foolish to do so. All can say is that I have the next 5 years lined up, throughout which I will continue to trade with no other source of income.

Kind Regards,

Dash

;)

Oh MUCH better Dash, a little long winded though if I may say so.

I see that you acquainted yourself with 'Googlequotes' then, very good, that should stand you in good stead for your trading workshops, all you need to do now is convince people that you CAN actually trade, googlequotes probably can't help there.

If I can be of any more assistance you know where I am

Your loyal servant

KCTiger (y)

Yes surprisingly THIS PART of the forum is dedicated to TEC you may be surprised to know but you live and learn. (maybe you don't but the rest of us do)
Looks like your the primitive not knowing how to use forums correctly.
Go and "make friends" with your Jesus statue or whatever you like doing to the finger on the end.

from his profile

Black Swan has not made any friends yet

How i roared

Really, and I know this may surprise you as with his wit & personality you'd think he'd have a plethora of friends, but quite frankly it doesn't shock me :eek:

I see that you acquainted yourself with 'Googlequotes' then, very good, that should stand you in good stead for your trading workshops, all you need to do now is convince people that you CAN actually trade, googlequotes probably can't help there.

Your loyal servant

KCTiger (y)

You're really clutching at straws here aren't you mate.

If you have any questions related to trading, I am willing to answer them for you. If I cannot answer them to my satisfaction I am certain that I can point you in the direction of someone or something that can/will.

I think you should be grateful for that in the least.

Notice how Reg went as soon as he was found to be Paul Chalmers. Identical to the BIZ. how pathetic is he

Your loyal servant

KCTiger (y)

even more,

why should anyone believe that you know anything about trading?

you paid a conman-to-anyone-that-has-at-least-a-modicum-of-experience-in-the-indistry one hundred pounds on the grounds that it was to further your education.

you can think i am stupid or you can think i have good things to say in and about my trading,

but you are an idiot about trading for deffo!

oops got me on the superceeded ie superseded blip, my spellchecker must have let me down on that one, hands up im thick, at least I admit it though, like you guys cant admit that you are stupid enough to flush your money down the toilet thinking that you can buy money for 100 quid a month, if only we lived in a perfect world

are u pappa c , using another name ? he cant spell either