Trading Education

Rechon

Hello ,

I recently started trading and currently I am learning on by myself. It’s quite difficult since I have zero experience in any type of market. I am taking it very serious as I am enjoying this line of work and would like to turn this into my full-time job if ever given the chance but without proper guidance or education I am afraid that I won’t be able to do that.

I came across some webinars from "Tom Dante" i am wondering if someone had already saw them and give me an opinion if it's worth it.

I don't mind paying for education as long as it has valuable content that I can learn from.

I would appreciate if some one can recommend me some one or some guides of some sort :).

Thank you!!

Hello ,

I recently started trading and currently I am learning on by myself. It’s quite difficult since I have zero experience in any type of market. I am taking it very serious as I am enjoying this line of work and would like to turn this into my full-time job if ever given the chance but without proper guidance or education I am afraid that I won’t be able to do that.

I came across some webinars from "Tom Dante" i am wondering if someone had already saw them and give me an opinion if it's worth it.

I don't mind paying for education as long as it has valuable content that I can learn from.

I would appreciate if some one can recommend me some one or some guides of some sort :).

Thank you!!

Here is my experience: in general those who teach, do not trade, there is a reason why you don't see James Simons, Steven Cohen, Paul Tudor Jones, George Soros, etc. teaching trading courses...

There are few examples like the Richard Dennis/William Eckhardt turtle experiment, but it was done to a very limited group of people and the rules very strictly guarded and once published, they do not work anymore...

The reason is simple, if someone publish or teaches a trading strategy, the more people/money start using it, the less efficient it is going to become and in the end will be arbitraged away...

Here is one proven method to see if you are dealing with a charlatan or a scammer, ask them to show you a verified track record (by major and well known company) for at least one market cycle... Most of them will start right away with lies like this is not legal, they don't want to disclose their wealth, etc...

You can read about a lot of bad actors here:

https://www.tradingschools.org/

Here is my experience: in general those who teach, do not trade, there is a reason why you don't see James Simons, Steven Cohen, Paul Tudor Jones, George Soros, etc. teaching trading courses...

There are few examples like the Richard Dennis/William Eckhardt turtle experiment, but it was done to a very limited group of people and the rules very strictly guarded and once published, they do not work anymore...

The reason is simple, if someone publish or teaches a trading strategy, the more people/money start using it, the less efficient it is going to become and in the end will be arbitraged away...

Here is one proven method to see if you are dealing with a charlatan or a scammer, ask them to show you a verified track record (by major and well known company) for at least one market cycle... Most of them will start right away with lies like this is not legal, they don't want to disclose their wealth, etc...

You can read about a lot of bad actors here:

https://www.tradingschools.org/

I appreciate you'r reply !! This makes a lot of sense and has opened my eyes that i should just focus more on building my own working system rather then chasing . Instead of finding some sort of mentor/strategy i should search for some great books to be honest and just take pieces out of everything untill i build my own strategy. Their is to much noise to filter out and find some one who's not trying to scam you but nothing comes easy after all! Thank you for you'r help mate :).

Hello ,

Thank you!!

Don't pay for a training course, whether online or class-room.

But put lots of time into demo trading to find out what sort of trading style suits you, your personality and lifestyle. Then research some authors' books with good reviews on strategies that are in line with your preferred style, study these and start demo trading again until you understand each one 100%. This will teach you what works for you and allows you to understand why certain strategies work and how they could be tweaked for you personally. Once you are consistent in demo, start trading for very small capital risk amounts (the game changes when you put real money in).