trading coach

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Apr 30, 2009
Michigan
Seeking for a trading coach that will not charge me the price it would cost to purchase a home :LOL: I trade the forex, and I have been trading for atleast 1 1/2 years so I know all the basics I just need help fine tuning in some area's of my trading. Any refferences will be appreciated thank you.

Black Swan

Nov 24, 2008
Seeking for a trading coach that will not charge me the price it would cost to purchase a home :LOL: I trade the forex, and I have been trading for atleast 1 1/2 years so I know all the basics I just need help fine tuning in some area's of my trading. Any refferences will be appreciated thank you.
You'll get hit with a few PMs now bud...:LOL: On the subject of your "fine tuning" what's the problem/s?

shadowninja

Jul 22, 2007
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Yeah, just tell us your problems and we might be able to offer advice... and if you're appreciative of our help, you could donate some money to a charity or two that we support.

lbranjord

May 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Let the Legendary Members from Trade to win coach you before you find someone who wants pay. With these guys advice I was able to get up and running in 2-3 years. I think that's a relatively short time frame compared to what I was expecting. You're taking on one of the hardest professions in the world.

Just ask away. Even if they blast you with criticism, it's likely what you need to hear.