Trading Clubs in Sussex area?

Ray, David et al...

Looking forwad to seeing you on Tuesday. I suggest we all dress like the comedian who gatecrashed William's party at Windsor Castle, i.e. Osama in drag!

Seriously, I am said to resemble Clive James, albiet a slightly younger one, with no hair on top at all!

"Excuse me, are you a trader?" is likely to enlist a variety of responses from those who clearly aren't - particularly from women!!

People will think we're Spooks!

Sean

Good morning Sean, Ray and Martin
Just a brief note to say how much I enjoyed last night. It was great to find out other peoples attitudes, knowledge and to find that one is not alone regarding the difficulties encountered when learning to trade.
I look forward to our next meeting but will keep in touch in the meantime.

Kind regards

David

Hi Dave,

Yes it was good to meet up and very useful to swap information and strategies. Hello too to Ray (nice car Ray - thanks for the lift to the station) and hello to Martin. Looking forward to our next meeting in August.

Keep in touch.

Best wishes,

Sean

Ray's car

Sorry Car Key Boi,

You'll have to ask Ray that one yourself. My caution could have much to do with your handle!!!

He'll see this posting and will probably tell you about his car himself; but it was a comfortable ride to the station.

Best wishes,
Sean

Sean,

I am glad you liked the ride in my red Morris Minor :).

Car Key Boi you will have to come to next months meeting to see what car and color I have :)

Good evening guys well I think everyone learned something new and I really enjoyed it. I will PM you all with my contact details etc.

Looking forward to our next gathering next month.

Happy trading this month.

Ray.

Is the next car up a red Morris Major, Ray?

Yes, good to meet you for real last Tuesday. Some of us who are new to the game learnt much from the experience of others.

Car Key Boi will you accept Ray's invitation to our next gathering? And then there were five!

Best wishes,
Sean.

p.s. Ray, I have sent you a PM as I have forgotten the name of a point of reference we discussed on Tuesday. Many thanks.
S

Hi Guys,

Do you all still meet up? If so where and when?

Is there anybody else in East Sussex who belongs to a trading club in the area or wishes to meet up to form one?

Well, long time no hear!

How are you, Scooby? I thought you had become so successful a trader that you were living somewhere in the sun! I understand that Martin (Bored) had e mailed you to tell you of some of our planned meetings. We certainly began to miss your involvement but we appreciate that there were other priorities.

Yes a few of us still meet up at least every couple of months in either Polegate or Lewes. Interested? Dave, where are you? We would like to see you again too!

Sean

Hi Sean,

Good to hear from you again. I hope you are well?

Yes Martin did send me a e-mail back at the early part of the year but have not recieved anything for a while. If you are planning a meet in the near future let me know the details it would be good to catch up with you guys.

I speak to Dave nearly everyday if he does not reply to this thread by the time I speak to him next I will highlight this thread to him.

Please send the details for your next meet.

Ray.

Hi Ray,

Yes will do. I am waiting to hear from Martin and will definitely contact you to tie up a meeting.

I am ashamed to inform you that we still feel the need to meet in a pub!!

Sean

I would be interested in meeting up with traders in east sussex. I'm based in Brighton and mostly trade emini's & forex.

i have office space in hastings east sussex im looking to convert into a small trading arena, anyone interested???