Trading Arcades Singapore

Any updates on Arcades in Singapore/HK?
I trade US equities intraday.
Like the OP I think the Australian tax regime is oppressive at best.

Is it really possible to do Arbitrage trading between Nikkei Futures in SGX and Osaka?
Are there any small prop set ups in Singapore where one can bring own money, rent the hardware/ software and they teach you how to Arb?
Is it really doable?
Appreciate any help

Is it really possible to do Arbitrage trading between Nikkei Futures in SGX and Osaka?
Are there any small prop set ups in Singapore where one can bring own money, rent the hardware/ software and they teach you how to Arb?
Is it really doable?
Appreciate any help

Heard some prop shops made a lot of money in the past with 2 ticks arb between osaka and nikkei but now not anymore.

Is it really doable?
Appreciate any help

VERY curious about this too.

VERY curious about this too.

It seems like people here are interested in a Trading Office, as am I.

The only problem is I trade the US markets at night but do the scanning during the day.

But it would still be nice to go in and chat with other traders, exchange ideas, etc.

I'm curious, if I were to setup an office how much demand would there be?

How much would you (applies to anyone interested) be willing to pay per month for a desk if internet and electricity were provided?

Thanks

I'm curious, if I were to setup an office how much demand would there be?
post and ad, visit some other forums & ask.

How much would you (applies to anyone interested) be willing to pay per month for a desk if internet and electricity were provided?
the market value or less? which is how much? check out serviced offices in SG, see how much they charge for a year rent on an office with the basics.