Trading Arcades in Israel

Thanks but i know they closed down a few months ago !!!! again thanks for the help....

I know there is a Swift Trade office in Petak Tikva, but you must use their software.

If you'd like their contact info, let me know.

Did you find out about any others??? I am looking to trade from Jerusalem but can't find a place to do so.

looking for futures traders from israel

Hi my Name Is Eli and i am looking for futures traders in israel that would like to set a trading group in order to cut commisions and share rent of office etc.
please reply to [email protected]
all the best
eliau is online now Recommend eliau's Post Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Hi,

Cam futures closed down but supposedly were a good set up, you have a few arcades out there but it depends on what you need, backing, exchange access, costs etc

Define your questions some more and i will try and help.

I know there is a Swift Trade office in Petak Tikva, but you must use their software.

If you'd like their contact info, let me know.

Did you find out about any others??? I am looking to trade from Jerusalem but can't find a place to do so.

can someone please give me a contact number for a swift office in Israel? It would be very helpful.

Thank you

Hi,

With recent change in Isrsael Tax Laws I'm very surprised there are not more trading arcades opening up.

I note the CamFutures are no longer in operation are there any other shops out there I am missing ?

I think I have finally found one but would like see to see if there are any others to compare.

If someone has any info please pos on the bb or mail me @ [email protected].

Cheers,

Matt