trading >1 yard a month eurusd am after broker recommendations from similar traders

kwickwool

trading >1 yard a month eurusd am after broker recommendations from similar traders

Hi Gents,

I am an aggressive scalper and am always looking for a better broker for all the usual reasons as in commissions, spreads, slippage and execution and culminates in the best possible turnaround price and speed via tier 1 liquidity providers with absolutely no conflict of interest.

Can i please ask if there are traders out there trading the eurusd >1 yard a month that can contribute to this post and not have it cluttered by anyone else, in fact feel free to send me private message if you so wish.

Please guys, can we only have replies as in anyone trading >1 yard/1 billion a month and only replies from traders doing this volume and see what we get. Reason i ask is that doing this type of volume etc you really get to know your brokers, platforms and liquidity providers.

much appreciated and hope the trading gods are treating you all well,

best regards,

Kwickwool

Hi Gents,

I am an aggressive scalper and am always looking for a better broker for all the usual reasons as in commissions, spreads, slippage and execution and culminates in the best possible turnaround price and speed via tier 1 liquidity providers with absolutely no conflict of interest.

Can i please ask if there are traders out there trading the eurusd >1 yard a month that can contribute to this post and not have it cluttered by anyone else, in fact feel free to send me private message if you so wish.

Please guys, can we only have replies as in anyone trading >1 yard/1 billion a month and only replies from traders doing this volume and see what we get. Reason i ask is that doing this type of volume etc you really get to know your brokers, platforms and liquidity providers.

best regards,

Kwickwool

When trading large amounts you need a prime broker relationship, you then use their liquidity relationships with all the big players. You will need £250k deposit, possible to do it with £100k if you use a 'mini prime' like FC stone. You then use the prime brokers platform or an aggregator like fxall/integral. If you dont have £100k just use LMAX. :)

Hi Gents,

best regards,

Kwickwool

over 10000 lots? I think this volume worth Cortex or AutobahnFx.
Doubt that institutional traders sit there and join discussions and moreover will reveal their presense at all.