Tradestation + live UK Data feed.

Indi

Hi All,
I am looking for reasonably priced live Uk data feed(Foootsie 100 stocks),which can work with Tradestation and Hyperserver.

Many Thanks!

Indi

Not sure if it is what you are looking for, but you can try owndata2. I don't know the link, but I'm sure a google search will bring it up.

I wonder if anyone out there could supply the 'Price Scale' 'Daily Limit' and 'Min Movement' settings in TradeStation 2000i for the following futures contracts –

SP500 E-Mini (ES)
NASDAQ 100 E-Mini (NQ)
Dow Mini (YM)
DAX (AX)
FTSE 100 (LZ)
CAC 40 (FCE)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: If this post is in the wrong place perhaps someone could suggest a more appropriate board.

Regards
jackal007

It should automatically adjust for this, what is the problem you are experiencing ?

Paul

'Price Scale' ' 1/10000
point value 10.0000
Daily Limit' 10000
Min Movement' 1.00000

As paul says they shld appear automatically,but sometimes this problem occurs.Can use these as far as i think for all of above.

Hope it helps..

Tradestation Futures Contract Settings

Dear Indi

I appreciate the figures but I don’t think these are correct for all of the contracts listed. As an example the full size SP 500 contract has the following settings

Price Scale - 1/100
Point value - 250
Min Movement - 10

The point value of '10' would only be correct for the FTSE 100 as this moves £10 per full point. The E-mini SP 500 moves $50 per full point, the NASDAQ 100 Mini $20 per full point, the Dow Mini $5 and the Dax 100DM.

The point movements are the easy part although I think I have most of the minimum movements nailed own but the price scale for these contracts is somewhat more difficult.

The only other alternative is for Tradestation to input default settings for the exchange concerned which will not necessarily be correct depending on the instrument being traded.

As these settings are important for system testing/results I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out with the correct settings especially the price scale for the following symbols.

SP500 E-Mini (ES)
NASDAQ 100 E-Mini (NQ)
Dow Mini (YM)
DAX (AX)
FTSE 100 (LZ)
CAC 40 (FCE)

Regards
jackal007

Indi said:
'Price Scale' ' 1/10000
point value 10.0000
Daily Limit' 10000
Min Movement' 1.00000

As paul says they shld appear automatically,but sometimes this problem occurs.Can use these as far as i think for all of above.

Hope it helps..

Hi Tech,
Tx! for reply my friend,not quite wat i am lookin for.

www.prorealtime.com

The above has been mentioned on the board,was wondering if any one has experienced,for UK with Tradestation.