tradestation codes...

moreagr

Hi TTraders!

I have found a very helpful website with alot of TS codes here is the link.

www.kreslik.com

there are 2 fellows who help us out

1 TRO
2 micheal

If you resgiter on the website you can download hundreds of codes for free. only probelm is it is in ELD format which is the new TS program.

it does not cost you a thing and I am not being paid to promote this site just very happy with the free codes the fine fine gentlemen that have provided me with help.

hope everyone enjoys this site! ;)

Hi,
Has anyone purchased T2Ki from here ? Prosuite2000i which includes Tradestation and Radarscreen for $100.

Seems a bargain (if legitimate) imho.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi TTraders!

I have found a very helpful website with alot of TS codes here is the link.

www.kreslik.com

there are 2 fellows who help us out

1 TRO
2 micheal

If you resgiter on the website you can download hundreds of codes for free. only probelm is it is in ELD format which is the new TS program.

it does not cost you a thing and I am not being paid to promote this site just very happy with the free codes the fine fine gentlemen that have provided me with help.

hope everyone enjoys this site! ;)

Hi Moreagr,

I fail to see what this site or indeed these codes would have to do with Technical Trading.

Frank.

Well I cant code for the life of me and just happened to find this site a few months ago reading posts that had to do with TS and RS before I openned an account. I wanted to read what others where doing with the RS Screens and happen to find the site that uses RS as well as TT and Grey1 has. so once I opened and account i decided to Dl all the codes that they have and found them useful.

there is so many codes on the site I stil have not gone through them and understand them. another issue is all code have non formal name so is is hard to understand what thy are doing or analyising.

It is trading related and thougth our members here could get some value out of it... that is all.. just more ideas and uses.

If you want me to delete the thread I will if G1, site mgr or others want it gone.

Last edited:
Well I cant code for the life of me and just happened to find this site a few months ago reading posts that had to do with TS and RS before I openned an account. I wanted to read what others where doing with the RS Screens and happen to find the site that uses RS as well as TT and Grey1 has. so once I opened and account i decided to Dl all the codes that they have and found them useful.

there is so many codes on the site I stil have not gone through them and understand them. another issue is all code have non formal name so is is hard to understand what thy are doing or analyising.

It is trading related and thougth our members here could get some value out of it... that is all.. just more ideas and uses.

If you want me to delete the thread I will if G1, site mgr or others want it gone.

Hi Moreagr,

No problem. I just wondered 'why'.

Cheers.

I've seen the kreslik site and some of TRO's indicators and at the same time i've also seen posts by TRO on various bulletin boards saying he doesnt believe in indicators. Yet he rolls out indicators like a factory rolling out biscuits. IMHO I doubt very much that most of them work as consistently as the methods that Grey1 has highlighted in this forum. The MACCI approach (scalp and swing) is prob one of the best and technical methods people are going to get.....
Just my two pennies.
Cheers,
Imran