Tradesation 2000i ProSuite For Sale

Miggey

Omega Research - TradeStation 2000i ProSuite For Sale

Hi all,

I have TradeStation 2000i ProSuite for sale. It comes with the ProSuite Cd and the HistoryBank.com data Cd which contains data through and including March 2002. Manuals (Trading with Omega Research ProSuite 2000i- An Introduction and Learning to use EasyLanguage) and a permanent password are also included. This software costs around £3000 (or $4800) when new. I'd like to keep it but may have to sell it as I may need the extra cash now. Send me an email and make me a reasonable offer and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks. ;)

Last edited:
...coulf you please fing out if the Licence can be transferred...

I understand that is not possible...

If it can be then can make an offer...

Unfortunately Omega doesn't allow transferring their software and doesn't offer any support to old users anymore. But I've found anything I needed within the program itself and also from a knowledgeable support base section of third party web sites such as www.tssupport.com I know Omega has a new internet version of this program and guess what? they don't stop offering support to old versions but the new one which has a monthly subscription cost attached $$$. They were taken over by Tradestation Brokerage and the whole format is different. Subscription basis to own/use the software and no support for old users. :(

I have TS2000 and I have found that Omega do offer support but not at the level it once was. The other advantage of Tradestation is that you can donwload EOD and Intra-day data FOC for all the US securities and futures.

The new version cannot be purchased and used in the UK, according to the Omega UK reseller. Although I do know a few people who have got round this.

It is still a very good platform for backtesting and realtime data.

Cheers

Paul

Miggy

When they refuse to transfer the Licence I understand that any unregistered users will have to pay the full price for any future upgrades and hence my comments...

Miggey said:
Unfortunately Omega doesn't allow transferring their software and doesn't offer any support to old users anymore. But I've found anything I needed within the program itself and also from a knowledgeable support base section of third party web sites such as www.tssupport.com I know Omega has a new internet version of this program and guess what? they don't stop offering support to old versions but the new one which has a monthly subscription cost attached $$$. They were taken over by Tradestation Brokerage and the whole format is different. Subscription basis to own/use the software and no support for old users. :(

uh!

Tradestation Wanted

Miggey said:
Hi all,

I have TradeStation 2000i ProSuite for sale. It comes with the ProSuite Cd and the HistoryBank.com data Cd which contains data through and including March 2002. Manuals (Trading with Omega Research ProSuite 2000i- An Introduction and Learning to use EasyLanguage) and a permanent password are also included. This software costs around £3000 (or $4800) when new. I'd like to keep it but may have to sell it as I may need the extra cash now. Send me an email and make me a reasonable offer and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks. ;)

Dear Miggey

I noticed your post selling Prosuite 2000i, wondered if you could give me some details including condtion, packaging and price etc.

I am based in the UK so how much would secure shipping be, and what types of payment would you accept.

PS: I assume this is a legit version and not a cracked copy?

Cheers
jackal007

You do realise that the post you are replying to is almost 2 years old?

rossored said:
You do realise that the post you are replying to is almost 2 years old?

Hey you never know theirs always a chance it is still for sale.

Regards
jackal007