Traders University- Can anyone understand the following email?

rich500ny

Quote taken from a marketing email sent to me last week.
I can't understand the stop at all...

How can the stop loss be below the price on a short trade??

Any comments appreciated?

START
Welcome to the Weekly Market Update brought to you by Traders University

This complimentary newsletter will provide you with a no-nonsense approach to trading the markets, insights from professional traders, a trade of the week and an educational strategy to assist you with current market conditions.

TRADE OF THE WEEK - sponsored by LiveTradingFloor

{chart cannot be attached}

Hays PLC (HAY)
Technical Play: Consolidation Breakout – Short
Entry Price: 134.00 to 133.50
Stop Loss: 128.25
Target: 124.00

Strategy
Consolidation in a down trend fast gaining momentum. Decisive break below previous day's low signifies a continuation of the trend..

Performance
This stock has moved a total of 6.0% so based on a money-managed trade of 1% risk; your profit would stand at a 2.9% increase in eleven days.

Would you like to be alerted to trades like these BEFORE they happen? Register at www.livetradingfloor.com NOW, and never miss another great trading opportunity again.

END

I imagine it should read 138.25, not 128.25 - but you never know. Maybe someone is having fun with their copy ;)

Live trading floor

Its the same on the webstie...Click on results on the home page..

Live Trading Floor

Hi all,

The results in this link are only visible to subscribers. I opened it and could only see dates of trades, but no actual figures or stock names. Does anyone actually subscribe and if so, what are your views on their trades?

Regards.

How did you find this system? I came out feeling a bit cheated.
anyone managed to make good money using it?
thanks

How did you find this system? I came out feeling a bit cheated.
anyone managed to make good money using it?
thanks

This thread will get deleted if anyone says anything critical about Knowledge to Action.

This thread will get deleted if anyone says anything critical about Knowledge to Action.

I don't think it will.

I think also that Knowledge to action is very expensive & unlikley to be of any benefit as are most of these so called educators.
:D

well I disagree with that entirely. Trendsignal helped me more as in I began to develop the strategy, and the guys there genuinely wanted to help,

thanks,

well I disagree with that entirely. Trendsignal helped me more as in I began to develop the strategy, and the guys there genuinely wanted to help,

thanks,

The thread is still here.......but did they help?? even if they were genuine!!!

thanks,

How much have you handed over to them so far..?

they helped me yes. i wasnt making money and I am now, thing is you have to use them, they ar there to help but, i didnt use there help at first but I contacted them and they explained to me what to do,

the above is about Trendsignal.

I only paid for the initial course with Knowledge to action after that

K2A I dno £2k I think was few years ago. watching my words for fear of deletion.

did you find a useful trading system, even though Im happy with TS i think theres always scope for research?

well thats the thing, its strange because Ive seen other companies criticised, and have heard nothing

well thats the thing, its strange because Ive seen other companies criticised, and have heard nothing

There are several companies that are very aggressive in shutting down criticism. Others choose to ignore it and let it die down.

There are several companies that are very aggressive in shutting down criticism. Others choose to ignore it and let it die down.

"Traders University" has been particular aggressive at shutting down criticism, via threatening letters from its lawyers, alleging defamation.