Traders: Millions by the Minute

F*** me sideways, i'm just going to rock up to my local football club in my best sneaks, a demo account of my past performance, a borrowed C63 (with just enough petrol in to get home) and ask for 100k. Easy monies.

well it was entertaining to say the least .........god help us .....can we get the nice guy from Bromley on the t2win forum and offer our support

I loved him ........

N

ps my fat level is not 3.3%.............damn ..............out by a factor of 10

cant wait for tomorrow to get da posse in da house and kickin it bro ...

trader187 does ring a bell on etoro I think .........

N

I got 3 footballers on instagram bro. I'm in da circle in da circle.:cool:

Interesting, isn't it!

I actually know a premier league footballer (captain for his team and on SILLY money) fairly well (an ex girlfriend of mine is his birds best friend and I see him probably a few times a year. We used to go drinking a few times together too when he played for London team)

Actually wondering if I can persuade him or some of his mates to give me a few mil if I rock up with some demo performance the next time i see him, lol!
Never realy crossed my mind.

Interesting, isn't it!

I actually know a premier league footballer (captain for his team and on SILLY money) fairly well (an ex girlfriend of mine is his birds best friend and I see him probably a few times a year. We used to go drinking a few times together too when he played for London team)

Actually wondering if I can persuade him or some of his mates to give me a few mil if I rock up with some demo performance the next time i see him, lol!
Never realy crossed my mind.

According to this program the answer is a big fat YES. A postman got 100k by asking. The footballers financial advisor signed it off. I am genuinely inspired by what I watched tonight. "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 innit.

not really,she probably wipes the floor with most on this forum, in the fact she's trading a live acct.
Admittedly,not much of a method, but she's a tryer,and you know what they say about God loving a tryer.
Good luck to her, as opposed to those 2 embarrasing mugs from brummie, enticing even more thicker brummies who kick a ball for a living, into their empire. If those 2 ***** become trillionaires, i will eat my dogs **** for a month.

glad its wasmt just me who thought that. loved the bit where he said it matters not what size he trades! yeah mate

Guy with the porsche seemed to know what he was doing. Reckon he made a lot of bunse, and I guess with his new funding should be looking at be extremely wealthy soon.

When he was looking at his charts, he pointed at an up move in progress and said ''this is where all of the retail money are shorting''
Wonder how he knew that?
We used to have threads about that sort of thing back in the day, lol

The first prog was ok'ish but the second, wow ! talk about the blind leading the gullible......the only good thing that came out of it was the reference to managing ones own finances.....banks et al just in it for the comms.....they don't care about your money and financial wellbeing.

Guy with the porsche seemed to know what he was doing. Reckon he made a lot of bunse, and I guess with his new funding should be looking at be extremely wealthy soon.

When he was looking at his charts, he pointed at an up move in progress and said ''this is where all of the retail money are shorting''
Wonder how he knew that?
We used to have threads about that sort of thing back in the day, lol

The trader sentiment on a spread-betting company website would tell you that.

Haven't seen such a sad bunch of the hopeless, self deluded and ignorant for a long time. Had an overwhelming urge to shout at the screen and put them right. And as for the hustlers and wide boys.....
I've also never come across anyone with obsessive tendencies who has succeeded at trading before....always a first time though.

The first prog was ok'ish but the second, wow ! talk about the blind leading the gullible......the only good thing that came out of it was the reference to managing ones own finances.....banks et al just in it for the comms.....they don't care about your money and financial wellbeing.

again, glad to read this/ anyone good here want to help that poor cat woman? really felt for her.

The cat woman failed to realise that demo accounts are not a proper simulation of a live environment. The demo accounts I've been on only receive a tick every few seconds, whereas live accounts it's several ticks every second. So they miss out on the peaks and spikes that would have taken out positions in a live environment.

There's also the lack of fear. I noticed how she was pointing at her £1.6M balance and completely ignoring the 1/2M of losses sitting in account. If that was real money do you think she would allow losses of that magnitude? People forget that the balance is not real money, you have to take into account the open positions. She was obviously trying the strategy of wait till the position comes good - if you dont close the position it's not a loss mentality which we have seen here umpteen times and they've all come to grief.

As to the ex-antiques dealer - he's probably on the right path - at least he's sized down and he isn't losing money - but as he admitted, he doesn't know why he's taking a trade sometimes - and that doesn't inspire confidence. Also he admits he's fearful when trading - that just shows that he has no confidence in his trading plan. Trading should be boring and routine because you've done all the hard work beforehand.

I haven't bothered watching either of the episodes. Is this really worth the time or am I just going to end up facepalming at the TV?

I don't think we were supposed to take her seriously as a trader. It was more a case of highlighting how easily accessible the markets are these days and how dangerous that can be.