Traders Mastermind Alliance

Katanatrader

Anyone here trading alone?

They say success is not a solo pursuit. It comes more easily if you have trusted people on hand that you can turn to and bounce ideas off of. This concept of a group of like minded individuals who all want to succeed and want to help each other achieve success is the basis of all successful large companies.

I think forming a mastermind alliance for traders is a great idea. Would anybody be interested in joining if I created one.

I am an equity swing trader with 10 years experience in trading the US markets. I still do not know everything there is to know in trading so I am constantly learning. I think being a part of a mastermind alliance has some real good advantages like:

1. Absolute protection from failure
2. Multiple people working together to reach one goal
3. Trading and becoming successful Together

Let me know if you guys are interested so we can start this up. I only see good things happening with this. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Lets try it!

http://onstocktrading.com/mastermind-alliance-2/

"People who work on their own don’t achieve as much as those who work together towards a common goal"

Last edited:
Anyone here trading alone?

They say success is not a solo pursuit. It comes more easily if you have trusted people on hand that you can turn to and bounce ideas off of. This concept of a group of like minded individuals who all want to succeed and want to help each other achieve success is the basis of all successful large companies.

I think forming a mastermind alliance for traders is a great idea. Would anybody be interested in joining if I created one.

I am an equity swing trader with 10 years experience in trading the US markets. I still do not know everything there is to know in trading so I am constantly learning. I think being a part of a mastermind alliance has some real good advantages like:

1. Absolute protection from failure
2. Multiple people working together to reach one goal
3. Trading and becoming successful Together

Let me know if you guys are interested so we can start this up. I only see good things happening with this. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Lets try it!

"People who work on their own don’t achieve as much as those who work together towards a common goal"

Interesting, and interested..any idea on how this would be managed?

Interesting, and interested..any idea on how this would be managed?

Hey Malaguti,

I am still trying to come up with the best way to do this. To be honest, I want to gauge first what people think about this idea, I am glad you find it interesting. I have some rough ideas in my head but nothing is final at the moment. Im thinking writing a web app that will be used for this purpose. Im putting a link here where people can leave their email so I can touch base with everybody when I have something. I strongly believe in this idea so I hope a lot of people join.