traders-mag

bally35

46 0
I just recieved my free magazine from
www.traders-mag.com
.there's a cool advertisment on page 21...........
...yep its ...trade2win..t2w...well done guys ..cool stuff

Last edited:

Sharky

Admin
5,594 323
Lucky you, I'm still waiting for mine!

If you've seen the advert and arrived on the site for the first time, let me be the first to wish you a warm welcome.

Paul.

ps. There's an opportunity for everyone to receive 2 free issues to the magazine courtesy of T2W, I'll be sending out the details at the weekend.

ivorm

293 1
Hi Paul,

That sounds good Paul. One thing, though, I just visited trders-mag using the link supplied by bally35 and the whole site is in German. It might be a good idea to check that the free mags are English editions !!

Auf Wiedersehen.

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Why Aye pet, it will be in English .:)

DaveJB

Experienced member
1,159 42
Well,
dunno about the others, but I relied on wit and a certain innate charm....
(who threw that?)
<g>

Sharky

Admin
5,594 323
Lawman, all registered members of T2W will be offered 2 free copies of the magazine. I hope to send out the details tomorrow evening.

Paul.

DaveJB

Experienced member
1,159 42
FTSE Beater,
why - you're a natural surely? <g>
There was a copy organised for everyone at the trading day (so you qualify on that score as well) - the date for the meeting was a bit too close to the printing date so Helen said they'd follow up when available... I think Sharky was involved by that stage, and it looks like he's a nice chap and got the free issue upped to a free pair - it's out every 2nd month. (3 cheers for Sharky for that, by the way).
The real let down on the gizzits front was I tried to blag Harrods' carrier bags to put the demos etc in and they turned me down flat. (I even bought a hamper off them as a sweetener, the rats!)
Dave

Lawman

30 0
Thanks for the replies!

Just registered for the two free copies! Looking forward to it...

Dave, glad to know charm can still get you somewhere in this world. I'm gonna have to haul out those textbooks again!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock