Traders living in Bangkok?

Trade in Bangkok

Hey,

I'm currently living in Bangkok. I've trade stocks, futures and forex few years ago. I want to come back to trading, and would be great to meet the community in Bkk to share strategies and discuss economy.

Please let me know if you're organizing a meetup, or would be interested to meet in the coming weeks.

Cheers!

HI guys, I'm interested in this thread also. I'm looking to move to Thailand next year. I've lived there previously, but I'm also interested to know of cities with an established network of traders, just for community and a chance to bounce around ideas. My shortlist is Pattaya, Chang Mai or BKK so far. My trading approach is FX using global macro fundamentals, and technicals using the Wyckoff methodology. I wont be trading for a living at this stage (more interested in establishing a track record) , I have a few years experiance, but I'm looking for a low(er) cost of living chance of hone my skill. Cheers, Tom.

Hi Guys! I am going to arrive in September and settle down for a few years in BKK as well so if you have some meeting let me know where and when! I have 5 years of trading at FX and will be happy to echange experience and skills I have got during all time of trading.

FX Trading

David here from Pattaya. Been here cpl years mostly for the golf. Read many books on DT and Forex Trades but would like to meet you to learn successful trading.
Please advise of any costs and how to go forward.

Regards

David

If u are still interested pls drop me a message! Regards Michael

Fx trading

Hi Aaron,

Are you still in Bangkok? Trading? I am thinking to learn how to trade from long time. would you be able to help me?

I am almost zero in this field.

Hi of u still looking for FX trading methodology pls drop me a message!

Best Regards

Michael

Viber +97474061251 Line +380951930727 Skype sagittarius20008

FX meetings in BKK

Hi DT,

Super stuff, how's your Thai? Has to be better than mine! Do you know if there are any regular meet ups this neck of the woods?

Thanks

Aaron.

Hi !

If you know anything about FX meetings pls drop me a message

Viber ID: +97474061251 Line +380951930727

Trading arcades

Hi Jehan, are there any trading arcades and/or retail traders working together in shared offices in Bangkok?

Hoping to head there again sometime soon!

Hi

If u gave got any info about trading arcades in BKK please let me know via Viber or Line!
Viber +97474061251
Line +380951930727

Bangkok

Hi,
My name's Aaron, I am from England. I am currently residing in Bangkok, and have been for the best part of 5 years now:cheesy:

I have been trading, or, should I say, studying to trade for 4 straight years now. I am currently focusing on Futures, and FX. I am more than happy to help out any newbies and offer advice where I can, but please bear in mind I still consider myself a novice of the market.

Are there any traders here in Bangkok trading Futures on a daily basis, or even swing trading? It would be great to meet up for a drink or three and share ideas and whatnot.

Thanks

Aaron

Hi Aaron, I am at Samut Prakan and have been looking for someone who can guide me how to start. Let me know if we can meet.

Regards,
Kagal

Way to start !

Hi Aaron, I am at Samut Prakan and have been looking for someone who can guide me how to start. Let me know if we can meet.

Regards,
Kagal

Dear Kagal

If 20 or 40% of monthly average profit is the expacted result, feel free to get in touch with me ASAP.

Viber: +97474061251 or via e mail!