Traders In Scotland

bertie123

Anyone from the Edinburgh or central Scotland area want to meet up or exchange emails etc? I am new to trading and would like to meet/speak to new and experienced traders alike. I know there have been meets in the past - was wondering if there is anything planned in the near future?:)

Hi Bertie

I just found your post. I trade a little and would be very interested in getting together in Edinburgh for an exchange of ideas - and a pint!

I am from Edinburgh too

I would also want to exchange ideas and meet other traders in Edinburgh.
PM me !!

I would also want to exchange ideas and meet other traders in Edinburgh.
PM me !!
Hi POLCAD

I am in Glasgow but happy to arrange to meet up. Perhaps Sir Francis may wanto to join? My email address is on post above if either of you want to meet up.

regards
Paza

Hey All

I'm based in Edinburgh. I've met up with two guys who I've met on this site already.
Let me know if your keen to come along to the next get together we're having in the beginning of December.

Best regards,

A

Hi everyone - I missed the last meet up in early January...Is anyone keen to meet up in March...Happy to travel through to Edinburgh for a pint and a chat.

I might have something your guys will be interested in aswell.

cheers
Paza
(y)

Hey All

I'm based in Edinburgh. I've met up with two guys who I've met on this site already.
Let me know if your keen to come along to the next get together we're having in the beginning of December.

Best regards,

A

Hey Guys, just found this post after havng a trawl around the forum.

I'm interested in meeting up if you guys think I have something to add, and you can also assist me (esp as I get up to speed) ...

As some background I'm working full time in IT industry based in central Scotland and am looking to get into swing trading and automated day trading (I have some experience in coding). However, I'm still in the early stages of all this i.e. first 6 months ... I've read a few books, looked at a lot of websites and tried out a few different charting apps/data feeds. So I've spent long enough to know that it's not going to be easy, but find I'm still very interested in it. Currently not trading live until I sort out a platform and data feed I'm comfortable with (just downloaded NinjaTrader with this in mind), and have written a trading plan.

Let me know ...

Al

"Hello trader from scotland...

very happy to know you...and i am demakeiza, from indonesia.

if you want to talk with me, please contact my ym = demakeiza

Hi guys, made a group called "Scottish Trader & Investment Room", unfortunately i can't edit the forums until i have mroe than one member. Please ask for an invite (or tell me if there's already a forum dedicated to scots which i could join instead). Looking froward to hearing from you guys :).

Phil
ps, dislocatedfdd finger = bad typing.

Anyone from the Edinburgh or central Scotland area want to meet up or exchange emails etc? I am new to trading and would like to meet/speak to new and experienced traders alike. I know there have been meets in the past - was wondering if there is anything planned in the near future?:)

The same to me. I like trade very much but don't go more. So I need more info. :(

hey guys,
am based in dundee, started day trading few weeks ago and will be delighted to meet and learn from some experienced traders

Guys, click on my name, join my group.
Then after we get enough members we can make a forum for scottish traders - i would suggest meetups for glasgow, edinburgh, aberdeen/inverness & glasgow/edinburgh. what do you think?

Hello guys!
I am new here so i would want you to help me learn trading. I will also initiate the conversation based on trading but i would like you to start it so that we can have a long meaningful conversation in the future. PS: I love trading!!!

I'm an ex-FX and Fixed income trader from the big US banks in London. Retired 3 years ago from the City Grind to set up my own small fund. Now I'm living in Edinburgh these days and loving this town. I would be up for meeting people in Scotland. I've been trading since 1995 both professionally and personally so if anyone fancies a pint and trading war stories let me know.

Gustavhunter, I live just outside Edinburgh. Fairly new to trading, but if you fancy meeting up, give me a shout. Same goes for anyone else. If oyu fancy meeting for a pint and some trading chat, drop me a line