Traders from Ireland?

Any traders from Dublin would like to meet up that would be great. PM me and we can organise something soon..

Rob

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo. I think I have mentioned several times that I live in Dalkey. I'd love to talk to you guys. PM me, if you feel so inclined!

Just introducing myself.
Based in Navan and trading at home since mid December.
Trading banks until 3 weeks ago (so now you know I have a sense of humour) and am now just waiting for Petroceltic to strike oil.

Look forward to contributing here - if I can .

Regards
Niall.

Just introducing myself.
Based in Navan and trading at home since mid December.
Trading banks until 3 weeks ago (so now you know I have a sense of humour) and am now just waiting for Petroceltic to strike oil.

Look forward to contributing here - if I can .

Regards
Niall.

Nice to meet you Niall. I am hoping to meet up with a couple of people here in Dublin soon. Do you ever come over this way?

I'd like to introduce LBT to traders here.

Dont know if this thread is read much, but Fergal here from Carlow. Being researching spreads for the last few months. Mostly trade in the DOW and a little forex. Havnt started to spend yet but im still breaking even on my demo account so it aint all bad. I work during the day and then about 4 hours of bloomberg in the evenings, while researching spreads! :D Hope to chat to ye soon!

Fergal

Dont know if this thread is read much, but Fergal here from Carlow. Being researching spreads for the last few months. Mostly trade in the DOW and a little forex. Havnt started to spend yet but im still breaking even on my demo account so it aint all bad. I work during the day and then about 4 hours of bloomberg in the evenings, while researching spreads! :D Hope to chat to ye soon!

Fergal

Nice to meet you Fergal. I just do (and teach) Forex. There seems to be a lot of chat on this thread but very little action! It would be nice to meet some people here - and not in virtual for a change!

Hi

Nice to meet you Fergal. I just do (and teach) Forex. There seems to be a lot of chat on this thread but very little action! It would be nice to meet some people here - and not in virtual for a change!

Where you based? Ya I see what youre saying. Having being looking at forex for the last few months but dont seem to be able to master is as easily as securities (not that ive mastered securities). Hows forex going for you?

Where you based? Ya I see what youre saying. Having being looking at forex for the last few months but dont seem to be able to master is as easily as securities (not that ive mastered securities). Hows forex going for you?

I'm in South Dublin. I have by-passed Carlow a couple of times on journeys to and from KillKenny, so I know where you are.

Forex has been good to me. A strong teacher and a valuable experience in life, on many levels.

I'm in South Dublin. I have by-passed Carlow a couple of times on journeys to and from KillKenny, so I know where you are.

Forex has been good to me. A strong teacher and a valuable experience in life, on many levels.

Not too far away so. Wouldnt mind picking your brain about forex sometime!!

Just wondering....

...if I organised a get together with an opportunity for attendees to present stuff and let them know about what I do, somewhere in South Dublin, how many might turn up?

meet up would be good

...if I organised a get together with an opportunity for attendees to present stuff and let them know about what I do, somewhere in South Dublin, how many might turn up?

HI guys, i'm new to this forum. I'm from Newry and am new to forex - mixed success, so far.

I think a meeting of like minded traders would be good. To pick each others brains, so to speak.

One of you more experienced guys could organise!!:

HI guys, i'm new to this forum. I'm from Newry and am new to forex - mixed success, so far.

I think a meeting of like minded traders would be good. To pick each others brains, so to speak.

One of you more experienced guys could organise!!:

Very happy to, if there is interest. If it's just a few, we could meet in a pub in Dalkey...

Let me know. (y)

Any other traders from Ireland here? I know we are a rare breed but you never can tell...

Galway here and trade US stocks

funny lol, im from northern ireland, i have no hard feelings againt those in the south! why dont you add me on skype TAjammy

More info

Hi ger, nice to meet you here. We train people in LEFT Brain trading, which is just the Forex market, and we are based in Dublin. If that's an area of interest, we'd love to hear from you!

Good luck with the trading.

HI,

Can you give me more info