Traders from Ireland?

Hi, Is there any serious Irish traders out there who are interested in sharing an office together? The idea is trade our own accounts and use our own software and bounce trading ideas of each other. I trade FX, Indices and Commodities, short term.
If anyone is interested let me know and we can talk......Cheers

Hi cojack101. I've set up a Tweet with hashtag. It's probably easier to arrange there. See: #forexireland Looking for Irish traders to arrange a tweetup in South Dublin.

Traders here seem to take a while to respond on this forum. Let's get the meeting set up on Twitter!

Hi guys liking the thread! I'm a fairly newbie forex trader based near Belfast. Anyone from up north?

Hi Thinkman.

im based in the Newry Area, so far I have found that the vast majority of traders are based in the Dublin area.

Do you have any experience yourself?

Hi Aidy,

Ah right! No I work from home and have been doing a lot of research into forex trading, I don't have experience in the field (would love to) however it seems it might be hard to get some! So at the minute I've been reading books, trading small quantities and trying to crack it for myself. What about yourself?

Am still at the paper trading stage myself.

Am using the 3 ducks e-book. You'll find it on the Strategy forum. I like it because it is simple.

Am going to take the one on one trading course with Andy who came up with the trading methodology and profit on paper before going live.

Hi Aidy,

Thanks, I'll check out that strategy. I'm looking to get set up with one - prob a best idea to paper trade first before fully confident!

Planning an early evening meetup at Finnegans in Dalkey on Thursday. Come along if you can. Let me know if you're coming.

Limerick man here, just learning the ways at the moment trading demo account fx with alpari, im trying to just concentrate on price action for now. Bit of a pain knowing nobody interested in trading.

Hey,

Originally from London, but have recently made the move to County Down. Beautiful place, apart from the gales.

Trading through the SpreadsNI platform. It has been a good friday. No please, please, find me another distraction, to take me away from my screens for the day.lol

Hey,

Originally from London, but have recently made the move to County Down. Beautiful place, apart from the gales.

Trading through the SpreadsNI platform. It has been a good friday. No please, please, find me another distraction, to take me away from my screens for the day.lol

Thought I may bounce back into this thread. I'm still trading mostly from Belfast. How do you find the SpreadsNI platform? I got an email from them a few months back. The DMA element seems interesting, I am starting to question indicative pricing from my current provider. Is it the Prospreads platform as I can't seem to see anything online.

Broker aside I have been live myself for a little over a year on and off but very much still in the beginner mode - Safe to stay posting an historical trade in a live thread this week reassured me of that.

No broadband here in st johnson donegal yet either , but I just hijack the orange north dongle signal ,
I am starting trading in the Aim market uk

Limerick man here, just learning the ways at the moment trading demo account fx with alpari, im trying to just concentrate on price action for now. Bit of a pain knowing nobody interested in trading.

Adrian, I'm in west Clare and have been trading as a hobby for last 5 years. Mostly emini futures and forex. I'm a software engineer but my employment prospects are pretty much non-existent at the mo. I'm interested in auto-trading and have got a few systems I'm working on. PM me if you're interested in sharing ideas.

Sean

im from Kilkenny and also revetively new to trading
well 2 years of metatrader have built experts more of a techinical trader
any one interested in bouncing ideas pm me

Good to see a bit of activity on here - currently an ex-pat and hope to stay that way. Good luck fellas

id also be up for making aa office like what or even haveing a mini trading conference
like the ploughing match only platforms and mini stratagys and tools
like a demo day any way thats propably somthing that probably does happen on ocasion
some where any one knoe of events that are like expositoins only to do with trading and sort of like the ploughing match version only for markets and trading