Traders from Australia?

smwinc

Just putting the word out -- anyone here from Australia trade US markets?

If you don't mind; bit of info -- solo, part-time, for a corporate, etc.

I'm in Melbourne, work in finance, trade after work at night. e-minis - usually pre-market and the pit session. I don't get a whole lot of sleep :)

Peace

I'm moving from the UK to the Gold Coast shortly and anticipate trading UK shares in the evenings. Not sure I could cope with the hours for US trading.

Hi, i'm a private trader based out out Australia and have been trading for over 5 years. I came across this website out of chance, so i thought I would sign up and see if I could meet some fellow traders to share the journey with, i'm starting to get board in the home office, and I would enjoy helping new traders, as well as meeting other prop traders already doing what I am doing.

I have not really had the time to make contact with real traders in other parts of the globe. Fancy a talk or want to talk about the market etc..?

somebody say hi!

Hi, i'm a private trader based out out Australia and have been trading for over 5 years. I came across this website out of chance, so i thought I would sign up and see if I could meet some fellow traders to share the journey with, i'm starting to get board in the home office, and I would enjoy helping new traders, as well as meeting other prop traders already doing what I am doing.

I have not really had the time to make contact with real traders in other parts of the globe. Fancy a talk or want to talk about the market etc..?

somebody say hi!

Hello Hunter,

I'm a futures day trader out of Perth (SPI, Hang Seng, FTSE & DAX), just finding my way around the markets and backtesting some strategies, some good results coming out.
Found TW2 a short while ago and really impressed with the whole place.

cheers,
Leonie
Perth WA

Hi there,

Im a London based futures trader, but think ill one day be based in oz - how does it trade compare with ftse / dax for example? Or maybe Hang Seng is better to trade due to liquidity for asian time zone based traders?

Sorry if this has already been asked / explained somewhere

cheers!

More options than that kano

Taiwan on SGX, N225 on osaka and SGX, SPI, KOSPI, and of course the psychotic HSI and HHI.

Thanks for your help guys, seems like theres a few asian index possibilities

Smiley - cos one day in the future i think ill be back there for some periods, so would like to trade whilst there....and im originally from there!

Hello,

I am based in Sydney. I trade future (SP500) and options (derivative and index). All in US exchanges.