Traders from Australia?

smwinc

6 3
Just putting the word out -- anyone here from Australia trade US markets?

If you don't mind; bit of info -- solo, part-time, for a corporate, etc.

I'm in Melbourne, work in finance, trade after work at night. e-minis - usually pre-market and the pit session. I don't get a whole lot of sleep :)

Peace

callan300

6 0
Melbourne. Daytrader. Currencies.

mikeeg

97 13
I'm moving from the UK to the Gold Coast shortly and anticipate trading UK shares in the evenings. Not sure I could cope with the hours for US trading.

Hunter08

29 6
Hi, i'm a private trader based out out Australia and have been trading for over 5 years. I came across this website out of chance, so i thought I would sign up and see if I could meet some fellow traders to share the journey with, i'm starting to get board in the home office, and I would enjoy helping new traders, as well as meeting other prop traders already doing what I am doing.

I have not really had the time to make contact with real traders in other parts of the globe. Fancy a talk or want to talk about the market etc..?

somebody say hi!

zphinx

14 2
Hi, i'm a private trader based out out Australia and have been trading for over 5 years. I came across this website out of chance, so i thought I would sign up and see if I could meet some fellow traders to share the journey with, i'm starting to get board in the home office, and I would enjoy helping new traders, as well as meeting other prop traders already doing what I am doing.

I have not really had the time to make contact with real traders in other parts of the globe. Fancy a talk or want to talk about the market etc..?

somebody say hi!
Hello Hunter,

I'm a futures day trader out of Perth (SPI, Hang Seng, FTSE & DAX), just finding my way around the markets and backtesting some strategies, some good results coming out.
Found TW2 a short while ago and really impressed with the whole place.

cheers,
Leonie
Perth WA