Traders from Australia?

oz_kano

80 4
Hi there,

Im a London based futures trader, but think ill one day be based in oz - how does it trade compare with ftse / dax for example? Or maybe Hang Seng is better to trade due to liquidity for asian time zone based traders?

Sorry if this has already been asked / explained somewhere

cheers!

nine

2,038 506
More options than that kano

Taiwan on SGX, N225 on osaka and SGX, SPI, KOSPI, and of course the psychotic HSI and HHI.

oz_kano

80 4
Thanks for your help guys, seems like theres a few asian index possibilities

Smiley - cos one day in the future i think ill be back there for some periods, so would like to trade whilst there....and im originally from there!

s_step000

1 0
Hello,

I am based in Sydney. I trade future (SP500) and options (derivative and index). All in US exchanges.

Chorlton

Established member
693 48
Hi All,

Currently, I'm only trading the UK markets but will be looking to expand into the US later on this year hopefully.

Regards,

Chorlton

PS. I've only been living here in Melbourne for a year but what a great place !!! :)

nine

2,038 506
You've got a nasty taste for staying up late Chorlton, s_step too!

Do you guys go out to the night clubs after you finish?

Attachments

alkemy

4 0
I trade US market closes for things like FOMC in summer, but when daylight saving changes for winter it just not worth it.

I trade SFE during the morning, have a long lunch break and then trade the European Morning in the afternoon/evening. It is a better lifestyle than i thought it would be when i first moved here 6 months ago.

Infinitely better than a working week in london!

I also have a very limited trading network in Australia and am keen to expand it!

Joules MM1

Established member
645 142
You've got a nasty taste for staying up late Chorlton, s_step too!

Do you guys go out to the night clubs after you finish?
strange, Ive seen that face before........

tell me that's you behind the keyboard...please :cheesy:

Chorlton

Established member
693 48
Hello All,

Out of interest, which Australian traders use Amibroker as their charting package?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock