Traderoom Webcam/MoneyMap discussions

Re: Live Forex Traderoom Webcam

I have several traders in here on a daily basis, most of them are aware of this thread..

Mods.. That is not a multiple login, that is another trader that sits in here. I have 20 comps all hooked on one network..

lol, likely story.

looking at the timing of our convos, and then the timing of the PM i recieved from you AKA jimmy :clap: tells the story.

and a read of all of "jimmys" posts will tell us plenty aswell... you are rumbled chum. :LOL:

Sam, a suggestion, give this up...A further suggestion, next time just be straight and up front, on reflection doncha think this approach would have worked much better?

black swan I have been straight up from the beginning.. And I will continue to be. I will continue to put up pips and I will keep doing it transparently.. Nothin different than what I have been doing..

black swan I have been straight up from the beginning.. And I will continue to be. I will continue to put up pips and I will keep doing it transparently.. Nothin different than what I have been doing..

Aside from posting with multiple logins, and telling us you convo'd with me, on saturday night, when the market is well and truly closed... you had a trader from the public, pop in, take your workstation, and ten minutes after we stopped chatting, he posted me a PM

:clap::clap::clap::LOL::LOL: Very Good.

er, you can be banned for multi-nicks you know

Multiple login detected from jimmylynkz.

Other recognized logins for this user are:

1. shakespeare515

jon

Barjon, this is not a multiple login, this is a trader in my room who tried to get faceman's indicator, which clearly does not exist..

Barjon, this is not a multiple login, this is a trader in my room who tried to get faceman's indicator, which clearly does not exist..

A trader, from the public... who was in the trade room on a Saturday night? :LOL:

and using your workstation.. just after you chatted to me?

hmmm, you have been rumbled.

20 workstations in your office... and he uses yours on a saturday night when the market has been closed for 24 hours?

a chap who joined this forum, at around the same time as you started your thread?

very nice story, but you fail. :smart:

and the location of jimmy AKA Sam.. who was in the malibu trading room last night.. LOL

is listed as..... drumroll.... United Kingdon

did he get a private plane over.... quick quick Sam, change Jimmy location on his profile... unlucky.

and the location of jimmy AKA Sam.. who was in the malibu trading room last night.. LOL

is listed as..... drumroll.... United Kingdon

did he get a private plane over.... quick quick Sam, change Jimmy location on his profile... unlucky.

more lies exposed.

5000 bucks for the software, 300 bucks a month for feeds.

good luck general public.

A trader, from the public... who was in the trade room on a Saturday night? :LOL:

and using your workstation.. just after you chatted to me?

hmmm, you have been rumbled.

20 workstations in your office... and he uses yours on a saturday night when the market has been closed for 24 hours?

a chap who joined this forum, at around the same time as you started your thread?

very nice story, but you fail. :smart:

Well I must say your detective work is amazing, you are trying really hard...

The truth you have been trying to destroy the webcam thread since you came on the board. You tried using the moneymap indicator (which we now see was BS, like I said from the beginning.) Now that you have nothing else to say about that you are switching to this issue over a multiple login to this forum.. Please. This is getting pretty childish now.

Sam, how do you explain away being caught making up fictous account and posting on here to generate interest?

5000 bucks for the software, 300 bucks a month feed fee is where it leads to folks!

Honesty is key, as you have been caught lying by the mods on this great forum, my order with you is redundant.

Sorry.

Ahh, so you wish to just pass it off that you point blank lied to the forum and made up acounts and even lied to the mods.

I can see you are a person i should trust... how much shall i make the cheque out for Sam?

I will always do what is best for joe public, not for scavengers like you who lie on forums, make up accounts, and make posts to generate interest in a thoroughly rip off product.

I feel sorry andy done you for the franchise fee, but there are legitimate ways to make that back... trade.

I REPEAT FOLKS, THE MT4 MONEY MAP CLONE IS REAL, ANYBODY WHO WANTS IT FOR FREE CAN PM ME... THERE IS A BACKLOG... BE PATIENT

Sam was caught by the Mods from his made up account PM'ing me, i expected him to do that, which i why i vet every request... but the silly schoolboy nature in which he did it, even left me amazed.

Wow, you really aint the sharpest tool.

Black Swan,

As I said before, I have been upfront from the beginning. And If I said any of those things you suggested, then I would be lying..

I am in it to educate traders, and i do have the time to do it, I am not nervous, and I am not going to put a time limit on the webcam, it is there until it is gone. It will remain free for its entirety.

I don't doubt this comment from you, seems like you never got over about our previous disagreement. I apologize for that. I thought it ws a thought provoking discussion, I didn't realize you would take such offense.. you have taken shots at me ever since..

What is wrong with everyone?? Don't we want to trade??? It seems most of the VOCAL members on this board are so caught up in petty things, how are you ever going to learn to trade???

Why is everyone so scared of a traderoom webcam?? just sit back and watch for a while. you see I have been consistent so far.. out in the open. So just let it happen.. Everything will be ok...

Talk about getting in the way of progress....

You can keep running, proven liar.

But you will not be able to hide!

You teach them for FREE, I provide them the software for FREE

Sounds like the public win to me.... right?

I REPEAT FOLKS, THE MT4 MONEY MAP CLONE IS REAL, ANYBODY WHO WANTS IT FOR FREE CAN PM ME... THERE IS A BACKLOG... BE PATIENT

Sam was caught by the Mods from his made up account PM'ing me, i expected him to do that, which i why i vet every request... but the silly schoolboy nature in which he did it, even left me amazed.

Wow, you really aint the sharpest tool.

okay now 3 posts to every one of mine, like i said, you're trying hard..

there was no made up account, I never did explain on the forum. jimmy is a trader that helps with editing my vids and and trainng materials, since our comps are used for trading there is only one that is used for this purpose, and there are several people that share it. there is more than just one who has wanted to log in, cuz of your intent to knock down..

there was no made up account, I never did explain on the forum. jimmy is a trader that helps with editing my vids and and trainng materials, since our comps are used for trading there is only one that is used for this purpose, and there are several people that share it. there is more than just one who has wanted to log in, cuz of your intent to knock down..

:LOL: Quality excuse... so after just one week, cos that was when Jimmy (YOU) first posted on your thread.. saying "cool system"

he has become your video editor? you aint half a proper bullshiner

Would not trust you with a bottle of lemonade fella, about as crooked as they come.

This jimmy story is showing you up for what you are.

well done, if you were brighter, you could have taken many for a ride, but you didn't.. and you certainly won't now :clap:

is this the same jimmy that tells us on his profile that he is in the UK and posted this a week or so ago on your webroom thread..

Do you trade everyday? This looks pretty cool.

and you want us to believe he was actually in your malibu traderoom last night, and sent me a PM from your desk... :LOL::LOL:

give it up. you are only making this worse.

:LOL: Quality excuse... so after just one week, cos that was when Jimmy (YOU) first posted on your thread.. saying "cool system"

he has become your video editor? you aint half a proper bullshiner

Would not trust you with a bottle of lemonade fella, about as crooked as they come.

This jimmy story is showing you up for what you are.

well done, if you were brighter, you could have taken many for a ride, but you didn't.. and you certainly won't now :clap:

Well, I guess when you argue with a fool, eventually you can't tell the difference, so this is where I get off. Keep rambling if you choose..

Well, I guess when you argue with a fool, eventually you can't tell the difference, so this is where I get off. Keep rambling if you choose..

I will keep exposing you as the liar you have be shown to be... andy will be dead proud when he gets to hear about the way you have made MoneyMap appear a scam AGAIN on the biggest traders forum... unlucky.

Faceman78 said:
You can keep running, proven liar.

But you will not be able to hide!

You teach them for FREE, I provide them the software for FREE

Sounds like the public win to me.... right?

Obviously, you have some kind of beef with Sam. You are intent with destroying his trading room or whatever like a witch hunt. tbh, your childish antics and stalking do nothing to inscribe any confidence in you. Certainly you do not appear to be someone I would have any faith in when it comes to trading. Whatever, if any, issues there are with Sam, he has shown he can trade and make money. If most people on this board would put as much conviction into their trading as they do in their total negativity of anyone who posts here then maybe they would make a few $$ and get out of their misery.

Peter