Traderoom Webcam/MoneyMap discussions

Re: Live Forex Traderoom Webcam

btw my inbox is piling up with requests... have patience.

Fair enough Faceman, I plead guilty to not reading all the posts properly. Is your software compatible for esignal,I guess not. I dont need to pay 2k for any software,but form free its worth a look.Cant understand why they dont give a free trial on it

Thanks for a free lunch.

Sorry, no such thing....

In fact, I would highly doubt the claims faceman is making. I have already seen what is out there, and there are mt4 indicators that "appear " the same. (same color scheme), But the levels it generates are not even close to the dynamic fib levels generated by MoneyMap. It is not a matter of "plugging the levels" into .mQ4 code. They are created using Dynamic fib algorithms, that .mq4 does not have the capability to reproduce.

I am willing to bet he is just using that tired attempt made years ago, and tried using what he "thinks" are the right levels. ODT, if you want to send it to me I will verify the levels for you or anyone that gets this "indicator" (because I have already offered to verify the levels to faceman, but he will not... not a good sign for those thinking they are getting a free lunch).

so if you are giving it away for free faceman, why not just post the link, why make people send you a private message? why dont you want me to see it? seems like you like living in the shadows.. (making anonymous claims as you do) people, beware, this guys motives are to tear down, I highly doubt he CARES about anyone's trading success...

BUT EVEN IF you have a duplicate copy.. without the right training you will not be able to use it properly. So giving this out to people is not really doing them a service.. but for those that want to try, go for it... The REAL value of money map is not the actual software, it is the daily live trading sessions with hundreds of other traders all using the same tool, helping each other, going in on the same calls together and MAKING MONEY together. Without that support system it is very difficult to succeed. Some people will, there are exceptions to every rule. but most will not.

I know there are people who think they can have everything for free. so to you, I wish you the best of luck, but most people understand the true meaning of value. I think it is worth $249/month (not a penny more) to trade with this software on a daily basis, with a professional trader trading with you every day.. If there is someone that thinks that is not fair, I'll talk to you in a few months after you have margin called a few times, because you don't understand what is required to succeed. It is a LOT more than just a peice of software.. and there is noone better to learn it from than me, because I learned it from the source, and I prove it everyday out in the open.

A trader can POSSESS a great system, but that does not mean he can trade it successfully.

Do you a system to make people into real traders ,that is traders who do not use any systems?

If you are a fib grid trader, you ARE a real trader.. Another misconception about the money map.. It is not a "system", it s a "way to view the market", systems and strategies are BUILT UPON IT. That's why it is so powerful, if the market changes it shows you the changes, but ONLY if you know how to read it. We are always adding new trade setups and strategies because of changing market conditions, where will you be if you are not with us??

The truth is, this guy faceman seems clueless, and it is apparent with what he says, the only thing I would give any validity to of what he has said, would be "the fib grids work!"

Again, if any one gets this indicator, I will be happy to verify for you if it is the correct levels.. (don't be fooled by similar color schemes..) People like this pop up every now and then..

I'll still be doing what i do, day in and day out.. when you are tired of chasing the BS, you know where to find me...

...good trades,
Sam

P.S. I posted a link to the past weeks daily sessions earlier in the thread, here is the post. I am reposting because it quckly got buried under the "free lunchers.."

Last edited:

I like that Sam, like all the great snakeoil salesman... take it away, and offer something else for the bucks LOL

But hey, as you said in your opening posts, you are not here to make a quid off anybody, you just wanna let them into your traderoom for free, right? no ulterior motive or 3 or 4... or say 249 (not a penny more hahaha)

If somebody is that good, that confident... why sell? why would you be a salesman?

surely just up the lots and become stinking rich... right sam? who needs 249 (not a penny more) off say 100 lucky folk.. each and every month? right?

and let me tell you something... MM is based on Pronet levels, i know, always remember folks, samjoined up, paid a nice lump sum to the real daddy, andy, and bought into the franchise in LA... so after that expense.. to get the license for the product.. and then to leanr there is a free one around... ARGHHHH

look, search, destroy... but thou shall not steal!!!

Guys

If you can make 20 pips a day consistently with low drawdowns,start with $100k and trade $500 per pip, that would make you multie millionaires in a year.I am missing something why you guys with your multie millions are giving away free stuff.:cheesy:

Just compound your profits $500 per pip and make $50k a week and you would be trillionaires in a year..Me too I like to help noobs just like the rest of you.:LOL:

I am too thick to figure out your system and could not follow it, I find it difficult to follow ordinary t/a systems, mind you your system is clearer and not confusing.

Attachments

• compounding $100 k t2w.xlsx
    14.7 KB · Views: 224

I like that Sam, like all the great snakeoil salesman... take it away, and offer something else for the bucks LOL

Now resorting to name calling? even more juvenile than I took you for, but I should have guessed..

If somebody is that good, that confident... why sell?

surely just up the lots and become stinking rich... right sam?

Yeah, that's some great logic, so based on that, there doesn't exist a service that is worth paying for, because anyone that "charges" must not know what they are talking about... good stuff. That would mean everybody is on their own to learn this market, unless, of course, you can find a professional who will teach you for free?(like that's gonna happen) So far you're making lots of sense..:confused:

This is a question I hear a lot from skeptical newbies.. I actually enjoy what I do, and I am very passionate. As you can probably tell... a smarter person would have ignored your babbling from the outset.. I get fulfillment from the many connections i have made with traders all over the world, when I get to meet their families with the warmest of greetings because I had something to do with their success. Usually I have taken traders who were about to give up because of the rampant scam artists in this market, to trading successfully.

Plus, I STILL trade and make money, it is no extra load for me to trade with people watching, so I might as well help people in the process..

I am excited at the fact that I can provide something that I have YET to see in the forex trading world. Complete transparency, you still want to argue, it doesn't matter. You still have nothing to say but slanderous destructive comments. No wonder you stay anonymous.. you are speaking from a standpoint of ignorance. Let me know when you start trading for the world to see.

Gee I wonder what blabber you're gonna further contaminate this thread with..

Now resorting to name calling? even more juvenile than I took you for, but I should have guessed..

Yeah, that's some great logic, so based on that, there doesn't exist a service that is worth paying for, because anyone that "charges" must not know what they are talking about... good stuff. That would mean everybody is on their own to learn this market, unless, of course, you can find a professional who will teach you for free?(like that's gonna happen) So far you're making lots of sense..:confused:

This is a question I hear a lot from skeptical newbies.. I actually enjoy what I do, and I am very passionate. As you can probably tell... a smarter person would have ignored your babbling from the outset.. I get fulfillment from the many connections i have made with traders all over the world, when I get to meet their families with the warmest of greetings because I had something to do with their success. Usually I have taken traders who were about to give up because of the rampant scam artists in this market, to trading successfully.

Plus, I STILL trade and make money, it is no extra load for me to trade with people watching, so I might as well help people in the process..

I am excited at the fact that I can provide something that I have YET to see in the forex trading world. Complete transparency, you still want to argue, it doesn't matter. You still have nothing to say but slanderous destructive comments. No wonder you stay anonymous.. you are speaking from a standpoint of ignorance. Let me know when you start trading for the world to see.

Gee I wonder what blabber you're gonna further contaminate this thread with..

"the so called name calling started with you"

you seem mighty rattled? what's up?

you have nothing to fear, you are not trying to sell anything here, right? so whats the issue?

i can think of 249 (not a penny more... real beaut that one, even the slow mo caught on with that one) :clap:

so you wish to charge 249 bucks a month to do what?

and when these people have been fleeced for 249 to get sam the ex trucker turned fx guru onside... will these new fx masters need any software?

aahhh that magical mm software... and how much does that cost? :sleep:

good luck, you need it to get that franchise fee back with the clones doing the rounds :smart:

the clones you apparently don't fear... but yet resort to ripping them apart without having tested or seen them, you certainly have not seen my one, there are maybe a dozen folk since a week ago who have it... andy wont be pleased :whistling

pronet were more than happy to oblige... they felt a little peeved actually, so were more than willing helpers.

Cheers Sam.

Guys

If you can make 20 pips a day consistently with low drawdowns,start with $100k and trade $500 per pip, that would make you multie millionaires in a year.I am missing something why you guys with your multie millions are giving away free stuff.

That's the idea ODT, but you have to get the account first, what if you dont have $100k, what if you only have $1k? Then that is where you must start. You still have to develop the methodology, and that is where I come in. If you already have a working methodology, and can trade it, congratulations.. but, 95% of traders DO NOT.

We are not "giving away free stuff", I dont understand what you're saying..

I have a live webcam that you can watch me trade live daily, and follow my calls if you want.. Do you really think that is that valuable? No one can seem to accept this..

I do it for free, because I dont think it is that valuable, yes you will learn a lot about how i analyze the market, but if you depend on the webcam for calls, then what do you do when it's not up anymore? It's there for the sole purpose to show you I am consistent and you can get a feel for my style, and, sure, take some calls and make some money... if you like what you see, great! Just sign up and I will teach you a skill you will have for life. If you don't like it, bye bye. No hard feelings, and you never had to give me your email address, so you dont have to feel like your privacy has been compromised..

I don't think it could be any clearer than that..

Sam

Last edited:

reel em in sam
you teach them to fish on the webcam
FOR FREE

i'll supply them the software fishing rod to then go fish for life
FOR FREE

we are a great team.

i have had the 100% replica method recreated on MT4, fully tested to 100% not 99.99%... but 100% replicate that exact same levels on the moneymap software.

Wow, so your telling me you had this thing coded for mt4, yet just three days ago you did not even know how to install it on your computer???

here is your post, exposing you don't know anything about .mt4

your "sheister-ness" is becoming more and more apparent..

ohh wait, and what's this ??

here is a post BY YOUon another forum from just 3 days ago, where you are trying to download one of these other moneymap "wannabe" indicators, called "combogrid", and as I already told you, it DOES NOT WORK.

As I suspected, you are just regurgitating unfounded claims that have been floating around other forums for years.. everything you have said on this forum can be found in the public domain, and you are clearly lying about "coding" anything.

Thank you for wasting my time and the other traders on this forum who are genuinely trying to succeed at this..

Last edited:

Sorry to admit this, but I PM'd faceman for a copy and he never replied. probably cuz he doesnt actually have anything. oh well...

Sorry to admit this, but I PM'd faceman for a copy and he never replied. probably cuz he doesnt actually have anything. oh well...

er, you can be banned for multi-nicks you know

Multiple login detected from jimmylynkz.

Other recognized logins for this user are:

1. shakespeare515

jon

1. shakespeare515

jon

LOL, but if you banned all the Multi Nick ID trolls on here Tim would have no one to give that nice *introduction to T2W* speech...;)..

jimmy(sam), i have many many requests, verifying who i send them to..... unlucky.

Good stuff, admin.

Very clever work, Sam

You are the reason i am vetting who i send the MT4 version to... did you think i was going to fall for that old trick of you posing as a newbie? LOL

FULLY EXPOSED!! &

FULLY UNCOVERED

also... not sure why you requested it from me?

you got nothing to worry about, apparently, you have seen all the MT4 version LOL

here is the Pm from jimmy (sam) hahaha...

Hi faceman, I have been reading your posts, I would like to check out this indicator, how would I go about getting it. Can i use it while the trading is happening on the webcam?

James

1. shakespeare515

jon

Enjoy. Good job Mods.

I have several traders in here on a daily basis, most of them are aware of this thread..

Mods.. That is not a multiple login, that is another trader that sits in here. I have 20 comps all hooked on one network..