Traderoom Webcam/MoneyMap discussions

Re: Live Forex Traderoom Webcam

Obviously, you have some kind of beef with Sam. You are intent with destroying his trading room or whatever like a witch hunt. tbh, your childish antics and stalking do nothing to inscribe any confidence in you. Certainly you do not appear to be someone I would have any faith in when it comes to trading. Whatever, if any, issues there are with Sam, at least he has shown he can trade and make money. If most people on this board would put as much conviction into their trading as they do in their total negativity of anyone who posts here then maybe they would make a few $$ and get out of their misery.

Peter

Pete (sam or another gopher) if you could read you would be dangerous.

Sam will teach for FREE (yeah right)

I will give you the software for FREE

any issue with that?

btw - sam has been exposed by the MODS on this forum as having multiple accounts, classic joker!

any issue with that?

btw - sam has been exposed by the MODS on this forum as having multiple accounts, classic joker!

I'm interested in having your software.
I sent you a private message but you didn't answer.

BTW, I'm not him or any of his friends. You can ask the mod for my ip location :cheesy:

any issue with that?

Thank you for your reply. PERFECT example of my statement.

Peter

I'm interested in having your software.
I sent you a private message but you didn't answer.

BTW, I'm not him or any of his friends. You can ask the mod for my ip location :cheesy:

already posted up on the other thread to be patient, have had numerous requests, and you will be contacted, 100% free no con like this thing with the "free webroom" and then 249 a month(not a penny more, apparently)

already posted up on the other thread to be patient, have had numerous requests, and you will be contacted, 100% free no con like this thing with the "free webroom" and then 249 a month(not a penny more, apparently)

thank you very much :)

I remember using pronet for a while about 4 years ago, it was ok, in combination with other indicators but not worth the $ in my humble opinion. Would be interested to see the MT4 version.

I was previously an Fx Money Map user for about 6 months before I quit using the system. The software itself was good because of all the info that can be shown in a single grid and currency correlations that is difficult to quickly see on multiple charts.

The problem is the strategies and training, especially 1 minute entries were killing my live account.

A friend I met at one of the London seminars Andy held is now trying out a new type of grid software called Forex Price Movement. So far he says he is seeing consistency and enjoying the software and training room. This is the website he sent via email:

Forex Price Movement

Does any one have any information on this software? Thinking about checking it out but wanting to do my due diligence...

I was previously an Fx Money Map user for about 6 months before I quit using the system. The software itself was good because of all the info that can be shown in a single grid and currency correlations that is difficult to quickly see on multiple charts.

The problem is the strategies and training, especially 1 minute entries were killing my live account.

A friend I met at one of the London seminars Andy held is now trying out a new type of grid software called Forex Price Movement. So far he says he is seeing consistency and enjoying the software and training room. This is the website he sent via email:

Forex Price Movement

Does any one have any information on this software? Thinking about checking it out but wanting to do my due diligence...

Looks a very cheap imitation... hopefully they charge a lot less than the rip off from MM.

There are about 6 other companies out there now that have this software.

The thread starter himself jumped ship from MM, as i warned him he would... and has joined a rival i understand from a colleague. haha

and there he was telling me nobody else could make the software... poetic!

Yep, a colleague of mine for years has developed his own dynamic fibonacci grids. Levels are exactly the same as Money Map, however the online trade room has far superior traders than the FX MoneyMap room. We have 8-10 hours of live moderated trade calls via microphone per day. And currently have over 100 active professional traders to trade live with.

We also offer a 14 day trial to our 24 hr online trading room for any that is interested.

And still doing what I have been doing for years, trading live for the online trade room daily, getting about 20 pips per day.

...good trades,

Sam

Yep, a colleague of mine for years has developed his own dynamic fibonacci grids. Levels are exactly the same as Money Map, however the online trade room has far superior traders than the FX MoneyMap room. We have 8-10 hours of live moderated trade calls via microphone per day. And currently have over 100 active professional traders to trade live with.

We also offer a 14 day trial to our 24 hr online trading room for any that is interested.

And still doing what I have been doing for years, trading live for the online trade room daily, getting about 20 pips per day.

...good trades,

Sam

wow, sam i thought you said only moneymap could do this?

so now we have MM, tiger and FXPM...

and btw - as i understand it, you have the worst tiger record and were the cause of the biggest loss they ever had.

great going sam :LOL:

just to add... i was riding the tiger when you were flying the MM

haha oh the irony.

how is andy? lol