Trader Pool - to develop new EA's for MT4

What type of EA's are you interested in

• Total voters

jverho

Hello,

my idea is to get a group of traders together who are interested in developing new EAs.
We would share ideas and opinion and once in a while pool our pennies together and commission a high quality coder with FX experience to put together our acrhitecture (from places like ScriptLance.com Custom Freelance Programming. Outsource web projects to programmers and designers.). Good coders go for 500-700$/day, so it would make sense to share the cost among those who are interested on particular EA idea.

At the moment for example I am thinking of getting a coder to write EA based on this idea: Indicator Taichi - a Simple Idea of Formalizing the Values of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. - MQL4 Articles - Indicator Taichi - a Simple Idea of Formalizing the Values of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo. - MQL4 Articles.

This is not a scam and I am not looking to make money selling EA to you... I am looking to improve my trading result and have meaningful exchange of ideas with a few like minded traders. To participating individuals I will disclose all my private information and we will use escrows and other security measures to make sure that everybody gets what they pay for!

Drop me a line if you are interested!:clap:

Cheers,

Jani

You can also write me at:

[email protected]

(above email is a disposable alias, I don't want to post my actual email address here for spammers to copy it. In reply you will get my actual email address and other relevant contact details, you can also reply me in this thread)

I think it would be quite hard to set up tbh. Sure some people would insist of tonnes of NDAs etc.

As for paying a "good" coder $700 a day, that seems really cheap, and if you're serious I'd look for someone more expensive.

I like the idea, but I think learning to code would just be a better idea. Good luck with it though.

personally I think EA are not reliable as broker can manipulate your EA...I mean there's a plug-in for it...why not try StrategyRunner?

Broker manipulation of EA

personally I think EA are not reliable as broker can manipulate your EA...I mean there's a plug-in for it...why not try StrategyRunner?

to my knowledge if you run EA on VPS or your own comp, it quite impossible for broker to manipulate it. i think anyway it is a good idea not to use market maker /broker with EA, better to have ECN or NDD (not so sure if all NDD are really what they advertise.... but I think still better taht MM)

I think it would be quite hard to set up tbh. Sure some people would insist of tonnes of NDAs etc.

As for paying a "good" coder $700 a day, that seems really cheap, and if you're serious I'd look for someone more expensive.

I like the idea, but I think learning to code would just be a better idea. Good luck with it though.

True, it will be hard to get people together, lets see what happens:) already have two people really interested, to star this don't need that many more...

If you look at coder services 400-800usd quite normal price for basic EA, I don't think EA has to be complicated to work, just have to navigate the most common mistakes and make it 'safe' i.e. proper money management, protect profit, good SL, avoid exessive trading and min. false signals....