Trader Monthly

RichieE

Hi all,

Just wanted to know what feedback everyone has on Trader Monthly. I've tried to get the free subscription but they take forever to process (i.e. over 8 weeks). The last email I had from them was asking me to confirm my postal address... for the second time...

I'm wondering if it's worth chasing up for the subscription.

I describe Trader Monthly as GQ for traders. It's aimed primarily at instituional level traders making big salaries and bonuses. While there are usually some decent articles, much of the mag is dedicated to high-end toys and luxury items.

I registered and for a while did not get anything, so i registered again.

Now i get three copies of the same magazine delivered. :)

I think their process is quite slow.

I describe Trader Monthly as GQ for traders. It's aimed primarily at instituional level traders making big salaries and bonuses. While there are usually some decent articles, much of the mag is dedicated to high-end toys and luxury items.

Yes. And thats getting quite repetitive in its content too. I think it started off quite well, covering all sorts of exciting events,destinations and such. Last few editions didn't quite capture it for me. (except the 100 best traders.......which was the kind of info we would all enjoy reading).

OK - A free GQ for traders... that's fine by me... I like those sorts of magazines... it gives you something to aim for ;)