"Trader Monthly" Europe magazine launch

Directional

Experienced member
Trader Monthly are launching their European edition of the magazine with the first edition coming out at the end of this month.

Their website says the magazine is "free for professional traders" so if you think that means you then you might want to sign up for a free copy at the following URL: http://www.traderdaily.com/europe/index.html

I've been receiving the US edition for a while and I really like it. :cheesy:

Tbh it's actually a crap rag full of puff-piece articles and padded out with adverts. Very little useful information of any kind in there at all imo.

Peeps would be far better off getting "Euromoney" or "Risk" magazines.

yeah, since posting this thread three years ago my opinion of the mag has somewhat declined. Much prefer FOW now, though occasionally Trader Monthly has some interesting (usually singular) article in it worth reading.

They really seem to have gone down the wealth pimp route much more, and moved away from real traders/trading. The majority of real traders i know do not buy jets, and the ones I know who could are very understated about their wealth.

The mag is too american, and too flaunty, unfortunately. It had the potential to have been much better given Magnus Greaves background. Its now all about flogging expensive advertising.