Trader from Hungary looking for Mentor or working strategy

superdoji

Hello, I am a Hungarian trader from Budapest, I have been dealing with trading for a couple of years, but unfortunately I haven't managed to find a working strategy yet. That is why I am looking for a mentor, who could show me a working trading strategy to become a successfull trader.

My e-mail address: [email protected]

Contact me if you see a possibility !

Hello, I am a Hungarian trader from Budapest, I have been dealing with trading for a couple of years, but unfortunately I haven't managed to find a working strategy yet. That is why I am looking for a mentor, who could show me a working trading strategy to become a successfull trader.

My e-mail address: [email protected]

Contact me if you see a possibility
Seems unlikely you need a mentor. what was your last strategy, and what was wrong with it precisely?

Hi guys. My 2 cents. Back when I started I tried to look for mentors. Finding good ones that willing to coach you is nearly impossible. Realistically, the best you can do is to identify those whos methods resonate with you and you believe are profitable, find every single post they made and learn thru that. Try to trade it yourself. There will be gaps of course. No profitable trader will just post 100% everything about what they do. Try to fill in the gaps. Once you suffeciently familiar with their method you can try to reach out directly ask specific questions. Showing that you've put you own effort. Maybe they will reply.

Again, from someone who walked that path I can say
- Guys who openly advertise themselves as a mentor you will always doubt as it's their business to sell you coaching, not to have you trade well.
- Guys who trade don't typically have much motivation to coach, unless they meet extremely motivated individual who shows a promise and can add value in some way

PS. I try to share as much as reasonably possible about my own trading here.

Val

Hi guys. My 2 cents. Back when I started I tried to look for mentors. Finding good ones that willing to coach you is nearly impossible. Realistically, the best you can do is to identify those whos methods resonate with you and you believe are profitable, find every single post they made and learn thru that. Try to trade it yourself. There will be gaps of course. No profitable trader will just post 100% everything about what they do. Try to fill in the gaps. Once you suffeciently familiar with their method you can try to reach out directly ask specific questions. Showing that you've put you own effort. Maybe they will reply.

Again, from someone who walked that path I can say
- Guys who openly advertise themselves as a mentor you will always doubt as it's their business to sell you coaching, not to have you trade well.
- Guys who trade don't typically have much motivation to coach, unless they meet extremely motivated individual who shows a promise and can add value in some way

PS. I try to share as much as reasonably possible about my own trading here.

Val

Hi Valeryn!

Congrates!
At the end of my monthly forum tour, I have found your post and link. At first sight very impressive. Perhaps I will have
tomorrow an extra shift to go thru your pages.

happy spreading

What was wrong with your old trading strategy? Can you share your experience in a detailed way?

You might gain something from Tom Hougaards site, TraderTom.

He is incredibly generous with his insights, charts, documents, etc. Free to anyone.
He has a Telegram service of his trades. Free to anyone.
He tends to livestream for about an hour each morning, and afternoon. Free to anyone,

However, he has his own style, which might not suit.
He doesnt mentor, strictly speaking but he does genuinely trade, wins and losses all transparent,

I really like his generosity, even I though I don't follow his trades!

He is going on holiday for a couple of weeks at the moment, but his materials are worth going through.
He doesnt hold your hand, but gives you insights as to how to develop yourself as a trader.