Trader Dante new course

And this is the guy that was voted by the Trade2win members as the Gold Award Winner for the most valuable contributor 3 years on the trot !!!

No further comment needed.

Not quiet sure if you understood, but you did realise this video was a parody right?
I think that's one reason why he would get the votes in, his sense of humour kept you in the thread long enough to get something out of it.

Great video - loved the "shall we keep that on me."

How come so many haters?

Not quiet sure if you understood, but you did realise this video was a parody right?
I think that's one reason why he would get the votes in, his sense of humour kept you in the thread long enough to get something out of it.

Lots of Dante supporters enter the fray and I wouldn't have expected anything less,after all it was probably readers like yourselves that voted for him.

You are obviously trying to insult my intelligence here Jason101, I have plenty enough thanks and unlike yourself who comes across as lacking a basic education for not knowing the difference between " quiet " and " quite ".

Yes, believe it or not I did realise it was an attempt at a parody and a pathetic one at that.
@nine, Haters ? I wouldn't say hate on my part,that's very strong , maybe contempt of a foolish guy. ( see above for a start )

Contempt , because Dante used to be a Financial journalist many moons ago ( he told me this personally ) and he transferred those writing skills to Trade2win. He obviously came across very well on here and soon captured the hearts of the many that weren't so,let's say observant. I saw through him from the very start as his posts smacked of " oooh look at me " , plus other experiences I had of him. There is usually a reason for this and it soon became apparent. He was trolling for readers to mentor ( at the right price of course ) . Trade2win eventually caught up with him and made him display a vendor's badge. He really looked foolish when starting a thread titled something along the lines of " Would you pay £100 a day to be mentored by Trader_Dante " , desperate stuff for a " top " trader, I can't seem to find this now has it disappeared ? Plus another thread where he claimed a 500 point winning trade BEFORE he opened the thread !!

Now there's lots more,including first hand communication I had with a new trader who had been mentored by Dante, unfortunately all negative so I'll leave it there. The guy seems to be doing very well now on the media side of trading so good luck with that.They say if you can't do,teach.

Lots of Dante supporters enter the fray and I wouldn't have expected anything less,after all it was probably readers like yourselves that voted for him.

You are obviously trying to insult my intelligence here Jason101, I have plenty enough thanks and unlike yourself who comes across as lacking a basic education for not knowing the difference between " quiet " and " quite ".

Yes, believe it or not I did realise it was an attempt at a parody and a pathetic one at that.

@nine, Haters ? I wouldn't say hate on my part,that's very strong , maybe contempt of a foolish guy. ( see above for a start )

Contempt , because Dante used to be a Financial journalist many moons ago ( he told me this personally ) and he transferred those writing skills to Trade2win. He obviously came across very well on here and soon captured the hearts of the many that weren't so,let's say observant. I saw through him from the very start as his posts smacked of " oooh look at me " , plus other experiences I had of him. There is usually a reason for this and it soon became apparent. He was trolling for readers to mentor ( at the right price of course ) . Trade2win eventually caught up with him and made him display a vendor's badge. He really looked foolish when starting a thread titled something along the lines of " Would you pay £100 a day to be mentored by Trader_Dante " , desperate stuff for a " top " trader, I can't seem to find this now has it disappeared ? Plus another thread where he claimed a 500 point winning trade BEFORE he opened the thread !!

Now there's lots more,including first hand communication I had with a new trader who had been mentored by Dante, unfortunately all negative so I'll leave it there. The guy seems to be doing very well now on the media side of trading so good luck with that.They say if you can't do,teach.

Hi K

I've just listened to the interview and wondering if he makes any money from trading, or is the coaching he makes a living from? Are you unhappy because you paid him to teach you and he couldn't educate you how to become a good trader?

m

It's people that are profitable not systems per se. The world's best golfing coach couldn't make me a champion though he might improve me a bit; so why should a trading coach (even if he is consistently profitable) be able to guarantee success for his students? If you haven't got the nous to DIY train then maybe you'll never be a brilliant trader. It seems to me that the Go-getters in most walks of life arrive there because they've got that something extra in themselves which they recognise and exploit.

you don't have to be a Good trader to be a good coach .........many great coaches in sport have been great players as well but its not a 100% need .............many many great coaches were very average players .......

Clive woodward , Alex Ferguson , Morhenio ..the list is endless in most sports re transition..........

read steve ward ............hes one of the best (IMO) trading coaches in the world...........admitted himself in a seminar that he cant really trade that well...... so focusses on his coaching abilities and his superstar students and clients who can trade .........and are looking to get better and even more consistent in their chosen areas of expertise

I know that is a little contentious .........but as long as the Coach has the sound intellectual competence and encyclopaedic knowledge surrounding his chosen field of expertise (eg trading techniques).........then coaching is all about getting someones head right and getting them to execute their plan..........

remember coaching is not teaching .........if you are being taught completely new strategies and system to trade that is not technically coaching .........they are 2 separate elements of any education process

N

Last edited:
is TraderDante James 16 or was he a student ....I always get those guys mixed up

Yes, I am dyslexic.
Yes, it takes me about four times longer to write posts, re-write, edit and spell check, again and again.
Yes I did go to one of the worst schools in London.
Yes I do know the difference between "quiet" and "quite".

And no, unlike you klw, I had no intention of insulting your intelligence.

You Sir, are a Gent.

Last edited:
@NVP, Trader Dante learned some stuff from James16s material and simplified it.
@NVP, Yes I see that the same old "why would someone who can trade, coach" theory continues. Personally I can trade and I coach a friend (pretty unsuccessfully) and know a guy who can trade and coaches around 20 people. In both cases we recognize that life is not 1 dimensional and once you can trade it can get pretty tedious (where is the new and challenging?) Also, I have found that trying to teach others over the years gives me insights I'd be missing without it. And joy. :)

I have to admire the skills to generate such a funny video too. Interestingly, TD lied to me once but I won't hold it against him as it doesn't make his approach invalid.

Yes, I am dyslexic.
Yes, it does take me about four times longer to write posts, re-write, edit and spell check, again and again.
Yes I did go to one of the worst schools in London.
Yes I do know the difference between "quiet" and "quite".

And no, unlike you klw, I had no intention of insulting your intelligence.

You Sir, are a Gent.

Whether you intended or not to insult me , you did. It was clearly obvious it was an attempt at a parody so all in all a very strange thing for you to point out to me.

Re. Dyslexia, you have my total sympathy, having been married to a lady who was badly dyslexic and all the associated garbage that goes along with it, I have a better idea than most of what you have been through in life. Good fortune to you sir.

No I am not a gent.
@NVP Coach,teach , yes there are differences but it all amounts to the same thing,they will trade using the information being coached or taught to them.
@metrader . Him teach me !!!! That's a good one . I am not unhappy, just wanted to put some perspective on things.