Trade2win Urban dictionary

I remember seeing the term "pwned" on many occasions so can someone please enlighten me as to what this meant ?

= to have pawned one's mother and sister on the streets of Rochdale to raise more "tarding" loot - another spanish practice dating from '89

Ross Hook [Rosz - Huk]
Noun

1. A price bar following a series of higher highs or lower lows that is proceeded by a bar that fails to make a new high in an uptrend/new low in a downtrend : teh Ross Hook is shurely going to bag me teh profits

2. Endless source of battered or breadcrumb coated fish product amusement through Ross' facial similarity to Captain Bird's Eye.

tumblr_mesjsre9n31qlyn2so1_250.jpg

89 - Pronounced : aighty nighn

A number of good tarding systems available at any one time

Also:

A person who doesn't use stops

Use in a phrase:

Oh you lost your account on one tarde, you must have done an 89.

So you've got a good system to sell, may I ask how many: Yes, only 89 left.

Mr. Charts [Meeeeeestare Cshartzzz]
Noun

1. Pseudonym or 'Multi-nic' for The Hare

2. A US equities trader masquerading as an orthodontist

Last edited:
spanish89 - same as 89 but unemployed with a six pack and a bottle of whiskey.

Black Swan
adjective
1. Someone with such a narcisistic personality, and a chip on his shoulder so big, that his existence cannot be explained by the normal rules of probability.
2. Film about a ballet dancer with the hot chick that was bald for a bit

there, their, thier (U.S), they’re [All pronounced: th-air]
adverb, contraction, possessive etc.

1.Meanings are derived by context because all are interchangeable. A tarder doesn’t care about gramma or other sh!t that doesn't make money. As far as a tarder is concerned, if a word sounds the same, it is the same: Have you seen there spreads?; I’ve never been they’re; their is a lot of volatility today.

Mr SpreadBetting [ars-hol]

noun

References a type of ignorant and persistant scammer. Usually follows up with lulzy multi-nics when caught posting.

socrates [sock-rat-ease]
Noun

The meaning shall be revealed forthwith.

No, because it is a known known, known to those who know and unknown to those who think they know, but know nothing as they grope unknowingly in the unknown.

.......distorting mirrors showing hugely distorted heads with ever diminishing brains

Mr. Charts [Meeeeeestare Cshartzzz]
Noun

1. Pseudonym or 'Multi-nic' for The Hare

2. A US equities trader masquerading as an orthodontist

Boll ox

I've never been a orthodontist.
the hare is not me, I try to be polite to the trolls :LOL:
Hare coursing is illegal, but those wishing to behead me are too late.
I'm on holiday :cool:

Attachments

• head less.jpg
    head less.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 242
No, because it is a known known, known to those who know and unknown to those who think they know, but know nothing as they grope unknowingly in the unknown.

I like this, will appropriate this for myself and will never give any credit to you or the original poster for it's provenance.