Trade what you see, not what you think....

This is why I suggested 15 min's threads for you. With some work and effort, maybe one day you will no longer rise so easily. It is that rise that gets you in trading. People need to look at the reason behind that rise.

thank you. I will give some consideration to putting a little time aside in my diary to read 15mins threads, I have heard he is one of the worlds foremost experts in price behaviour and he was trained by the great man himself.:)

Well, my account went beyond doubled on paper. But I am too greedy and looking for 4x. So this could turn out to be hold until loose. :)

what go you into trading BJ?

I was working with a trader who was a looser. I put in a lot of sweat and heartache in building him a system to help him make money. But he loosed in everything he touched, making my high rate of wages untenable because eventually he wouldn't be able to afford it. So I thought: how hard can it be, even a monkey can do better ?

I was working with a trader who was a looser. I put in a lot of sweat and heartache in building him a system to help him make money. But he loosed in everything he touched, making my high rate of wages untenable because eventually he wouldn't be able to afford it. So I thought: how hard can it be, even a monkey can do better ?

and so you are, eh? :)

Peter

and so you are, eh? :)

Peter

Early days yet. I may, and the kicker will be when I do I am going to ask that trader for a job and show him how it can be done.

Though, my immediate concern is to graduate from the youtude trading university first. This involves negating all my previous losses and double the money I put in to the study account.

Early days yet. I may, and the kicker will be when I do I am going to ask that trader for a job and show him how it can be done.

Though, my immediate concern is to graduate from the youtude trading university first. This involves negating all my previous losses and double the money I put in to the study account.

I've never been able to figure out whether BJ is another lunatic or just a wind up merchant or both.

I've never been able to figure out whether BJ is another lunatic or just a wind up merchant or both.

Or someone looking for distraction while trading. Trading excitement has lost its bite on me. Need something else to pass the time while watching the paint dry, or maybe, like CV, I am trying to give people a clue. Unlike CV, I do it in real time. My style is just different. After all, what better for a trading forum than actual trading ? I reckon it's more convincing my way. Just takes bigger balls, bigger thinking, bigger nutjob (delete according to your preference).

157058d1361831025-trade-what-you-see-not-what-you-think-distraction.jpg

Attachments

• distraction.jpg
    distraction.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:

So what is your plan? Are you going to learn from a mentor? You tube? Or figure it out for yourself. Serious question hombre.

So what is your plan? Are you going to learn from a mentor? You tube? Or figure it out for yourself. Serious question hombre.

I stated I would be the first ever youtube trained trader. I remember the OP saying he wasn't convinced. For lulz, I'd like to "waver" him a bit.

With youtube as the tutor, yes. But I have finished my study and doing the graduating practical exams.

I would give youtube a miss as thats where vendors prey on newbies. That said I do like the documentary 'floored' which is on youtube and there is a good old documentary on paul tudor jones sonewhere. As for learning material forget it. Why dont you find a mentor?

Those be some expensive lulz. :(

It doesn't have to be. It wasn't that many posts ago that someone complained of $50 accounts. If you want to you can spend 10 years trading that and you'd still have money left over.

The trouble with training courses is that they are probably taught by loosers who couldn't make it in the markets themselves. Otherwise, they'd be too busy withdrawing money from the market ATM than have time to teach. What they teach won't be much use.

I wonder what techniques 'lurkerlurker' employs.

I'm gonna guess that it's nothing to do with TA/charts OR reading the DOM/Time+sales etc.

I bet it is a type of analysis, but not technical in the conventional sense.

Remember all charts are a representation of data/information. So if you take it to its basic core, T&S/DOM etc are all there on the charts you see in front of you, no matter how you display your data, there are ofcourse limitations to each display type, as a line chart wont show you what a bar chart does. But the data/information does exist, whether you can see it or not.

You can see how hard this business really is, as there is so much terminology used that confuses the individual to really get down to the, dare i say it again; nitty gritty. Maybe better to say its all one big illusion?

Mission; to seek the truth:smart:

Failing that, I have one hell of a MA crossover in my back pocket, just in case!

I'd bet that if you asked him, he'd dismiss anything that any of us suggest.
I'd bet that he'd say that what he uses to trade is something that you'll never hear about on the internet.

I'd bet that if you asked him, he'd dismiss anything that any of us suggest.
I'd bet that he'd say that what he uses to trade is something that you'll never hear about on the internet.

Well I did ask on another thread from Triggerfish, what sort of questions he was referring to and so on. That thread seems to have died for the moment.

I'd guess that he might be using methods related to strength, weakness, strong hands, weak hands, and what is trying to be accomplished. Perhaps Wyckoff type stuff. Perhaps he'll tell us at some point.