Trade taxes ..

Attila the trader

Active member
165 11
Do you know how taxes are done on capital gains (day swing trading ), on us securities for non us citizens (and not living in the states)
Thanks in advance .


3 0
I' ve paid taxes several times, it is okay for me. Have you tried to find out more about it? I am engaged in trading and investing. Now it is easier to work on the exchange. It used to be difficult. There were many people who tried to cheat the system.But I found a way to make good money and not pay attention to others. I trade through the app. My friend advised me and I liked it.This app sends notifications and I always have access to my promotions. This is very convenient. I prefer FBS broker app, it is much comfortable for me.
Last edited:

Attila the trader

Active member
165 11
In general, if you work officially, it's normal that your work is subject to certain taxes. Moreover, I think that if a trader works with capital of $1000 or more, he simply has to pay taxes, because in this case it already looks like a real business. After all, all representatives of other business areas pay taxes and are obliged to report on their income, respectively, and we must work in this way and give part of our profits to the state in which we live. This is normal, this is the right thing to do, and this will serve as a protection against some problems in the future. Because the taxation system is becoming more and more severe and standardized every day.
what if your not living in the us ?
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock