Trade Like Large Financial Institutions (banks, hedgefunds e.t.c)

oh ok.

Its a scalping EA tested using a demo account or some forex simulation software. I saw no broker's name there. The time horizon was from 1999- 2010, the test is still on and the EA suffered a loss of -127,878721.20% on the month of march 2000.

Genuine reports are only from live accounts. Demo are not taken seriously

ECN - in your 2nd post you say you're broke and in large debt, so I'm assuming your account is a demo account too?

Not to be taken seriously.

I like the fact that this person seems to think the whole world is composed entirely of prop traders amd ex prop traders. Nice. Who does he think makes the prices he trades on. But you're right - not gonna rise to it. Just sometimes scammers get on my nerves. Depends what mood I'm in.

I like your take on scammers even when they are not.

Sometimes, I feel GJ is Stephanus Rensburg who added me to his skype contact list pretending to be a t2w member who want free signals or someone interested on the strategy i use. Little did I know his intentions was different and negative; he introduced me to myfxbook to confirm if my results where true. After confirmation, he went on to post on my strategy discussion page Here his true intention.

Unfortunately, all he posted turned out to my own favour. I'm glad he did introduced me to the website but since then, he don't appear online on skype anymore "possibly offline"

Awesome!

ECN, you're a bleedin' eejit, exactly like GJ says... Moreover, he's also 100% right in asking you to rename your thread. What you're doing has absolutely zero in common with the trading strategies used by large financial institutions. Finally, the majority of the other stuff you say is totally senseless drivel, but, then again, that's not exactly shocking.

Sorry, I'm still struggling with the concept of myfxbook.com, what is the website for?

It provides detailed report. Everything you'll ever need to know about your own performance. On Demo or Real account,. It also provides an easier way for real account auditing.

It provides detailed report. Everything you'll ever need to know about your own performance. On Demo or Real account,. It also provides an easier way for real account auditing.

Looks like a load of boll ocks to me, excuse my French. I can only assume everyone on that site trades from a penthouse in Monaco, with the kind of returns they claim.

maybe, I can't speak for others! I can only speak for myself.

What I see on my real account is what I see on the statement provided on the website.

I still don't understand why there isn't a single trading record that shows consistent performance over a meaningful time period. Maybe it's just a relatively new site, but I have niggling suspicions that this isn't the reason.

At the very least, you would want to see a strategy over the last 5 years, during which time we've had pretty much every kind of market condition imaginable.

Does your 362% gain include the $10,000 'given' to you by your God-sent investor?

But the majority of the "systems" have a record that goes back less than 1 year (at least going through the ones that are ranked near the top)... Has the site been around longer than that? 'Cause if that's the case, all these wondrous percentages are not just meaningless, they're highly suspect.

But the majority of the "systems" have a record that goes back less than 1 year (at least going through the ones that are ranked near the top)... Has the site been around longer than that? 'Cause if that's the case, all these wondrous percentages are not just meaningless, they're highly suspect.

I was introduced few weeks back by one Stephanus. Don't how long they've been.

EHEMMM. I have been reading thins thread and the whole thing looked like a movie to me with a whole lot of suspense. I had fun and when I got to page 15 I wished it had not ended. Seeing the group of antagonists and protagonists going head to head with each other.

This thread reminds me of the first time I tried selling my trading system online and was dealt with mercilessly. I got a ban on fxfisherman.com, tsd-forex too. I can't believe that i even made it to forexpeacearmy's scammers hall of fame but thats a story for another time he he he he cos these are things that happens to people when they sign up with a forum and don't read posting rules such as " place adverts under commercial systems" and stuffs like that. I made that mistake and paid the price.

However the difference between my situation and that of ECN is that I was simply selling a system and not cut out for signals. He gave signals though his money management method to me r very in-orthodox. Though he kept good records, I love what someone told him earlier. it will take about 15 straight wins to grow back a loss if his stop loss gets hit. and thats the challenge with such trading systems.

I wonder why he stopped posting. Did he finally get sick and tired of gamer jammer. If I were him, looking at the experience Gammerjemmer has gotten over the years I would bring ma head down and try to see where his going and probably learn from him(Gammerjammer) because he seems to have worked with such financial institutions.

That not withstanding, I must say that reading his thread was like reading a novel and this brings me to the big question. IS ECN "THE PROTAGONIST DEAD"? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREAD?

And by the way i visisited his supposed link at Myfxbook.com and was told that the account has been deleted by the owner.

Now I got another question. HOW DO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TRADE???????

THANKS
DEEDEE

EHEMMM. I have been reading thins thread and the whole thing looked like a movie to me with a whole lot of suspense. I had fun and when I got to page 15 I wished it had not ended. Seeing the group of antagonists and protagonists going head to head with each other.

This thread reminds me of the first time I tried selling my trading system online and was dealt with mercilessly. I got a ban on fxfisherman.com, tsd-forex too. I can't believe that i even made it to forexpeacearmy's scammers hall of fame but thats a story for another time he he he he cos these are things that happens to people when they sign up with a forum and don't read posting rules such as " place adverts under commercial systems" and stuffs like that. I made that mistake and paid the price.

However the difference between my situation and that of ECN is that I was simply selling a system and not cut out for signals. He gave signals though his money management method to me r very in-orthodox. Though he kept good records, I love what someone told him earlier. it will take about 15 straight wins to grow back a loss if his stop loss gets hit. and thats the challenge with such trading systems.

I wonder why he stopped posting. Did he finally get sick and tired of gamer jammer. If I were him, looking at the experience Gammerjemmer has gotten over the years I would bring ma head down and try to see where his going and probably learn from him(Gammerjammer) because he seems to have worked with such financial institutions.

That not withstanding, I must say that reading his thread was like reading a novel and this brings me to the big question. IS ECN "THE PROTAGONIST DEAD"? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREAD?

And by the way i visisited his supposed link at Myfxbook.com and was told that the account has been deleted by the owner.

Now I got another question. HOW DO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TRADE???????

THANKS
DEEDEE

join the club - i've been slaughtered on FF and my systems are free ! :whistling

And dont the Big boys trade the same as us ?.......just they get free money whenever they need some more...hahahaha

N