Toyz for the Boyz

I hope you wear brightly coloured clothes on your bike. The ones in all black are sometimes hard to see in and out of the shadows.

Every man (real man) likes everything that rides, floats, flies... mainly it has to have a motor. They also like everything that shoots, blows up, etc. All of these are toys for grown up men.

Oh... I don’t know, you have quite expensive toys... I would be the very happy if I had a PS4 and a couple of dozen games to it, but unfortunately I cannot cough up money for a toy like this= (

Ever thought of being filthy rich ?
Yes of course you have.
Well you would need a pad to live in - right ? Suitable for your wealth and status.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/hom...t-believe/ss-BBKdqn1?ocid=spartanntp#image=15

The above might just get you outa bed in the mornings to work on it.

Personally I would like a comfortable house with sea views and surrounded by rich natural meadows full of wild flowers, butterflies and insects. Pesticide and foul chemicals free.

How about you ?

I got my mind on a boostedboard for some time. Never end up buying it. But i'm so hooked to that electric skateboard that i told myself someday i'll make me a gift. It's a toy, yes and i have to learn to ride it. Right now there's always something else that eats your money.