Toyz for the Boyz

They will make the perfect partner one day. No answering back, temper tantrums , inconvenient headaches etc. BLISS and make the bloody tea too. Think I will have one that's looks like Marilyn with big b**bs and doesn't age woohoo

They will make the perfect partner one day. No answering back, temper tantrums , inconvenient headaches etc. BLISS and make the bloody tea too. Think I will have one that's looks like Marilyn with big b**bs and doesn't age woohoo
Opportunity to start a new business trading in wives for robots

meet the cherry2000

doesn't bitch, doesn't whine,
always ready to pls
:cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• images.duckduckgo.com.png
    images.duckduckgo.com.png
    200 KB · Views: 175
Not exactly Toyz for the Boyz but wonderful marvellous technology that's revolutionary.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-to-be-built-across-four-continents-next-year

-1x-1.jpg

A subsidiary of Bouygues SA has designed rugged solar panels, capable of withstand the weight of an 18-wheeler truck, that they’re now building into road surfaces. After nearly five years of research and laboratory tests, they’re constructing 100 outdoor test sites and plan to commercialize the technology in early 2018.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/...any-summary/FR0000120503ZZEUREQS.html?lang=en currently @ 32.18 EUR

Maybe a xmas stocking filler :)

Perhaps they could put them on every south facing roof ? Not many trucks up there imo.

Hey guys, don't usually do the Black Friday sales stuff but this is a bargain imo.

Just bought one. The i7 chipset usually sells £600+ so great value. Comes with better graphics card too.

Lenovo ideapad 310 15.6-Inch Notebook (Silver) - (Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 2000 HDD, Windows 10) @ £449

Technical Details
Brand Lenovo
Item Weight 2.1 Kg
Product Dimensions 26 x 37.9 x 2.3 cm
Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Item model number 80SM00D1UK
Series Ideapad 310-15ISK
Color Silver
Form Factor Notebook
Screen Size 15.6 inches
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Maximum Display Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Processor Brand Intel
Processor Type Core i7
Processor Speed 2.5 GHz
Processor Count 2
RAM Size 8 GB
Computer Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM
Hard Drive Size 2000 GB
Hard Disk Technology HDD
Graphics Coprocessor Nvidia
Graphics Card Description NVIDIA GeForce 920MX
Graphics RAM Type GDDR3
Graphics Card Ram Size 2048
Connectivity Type 802_11_AC
Wireless Type 802.11 A/C
Number of USB 2.0 Ports 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports 1
Number of HDMI Ports 1
Optical Drive Type DVD reader/writer
Hardware Platform Windows
Operating System Windows 10
Average Battery Life (in hours) 5 hours
Lithium Battery Energy Content 30 watt_hours
Lithium Battery Packaging batteries_contained_in_equipment

Last edited:
does this include lapdances too :D

Yes it does. :)

I'm moving away from desktops.

Google usb 3.0 multi-display adapter. Use these to add extra mons to laptop.

I have had up to 3 x 22" monitors connected to one laptop.

Can connect the 42" TV to them too.

Is that your real trading desk in the pic?

How many instruments and systems do you trade?

Do you wear glasses?

All the best (y)

Do you wear glasses?

All the best (y)

Whats resolution on that 42? Same image only it's much bigger and you must sit 3 feet away or you see the pixels? please explain the advantage to going to what amounts to a TV

no, i don't need sunglasses but my eyes are getting worse. I doubt there is any scientific connection though. i've always been severely myopic

Whats resolution on that 42? Same image only it's much bigger and you must sit 3 feet away or you see the pixels? please explain the advantage to going to what amounts to a TV

no, i don't need sunglasses but my eyes are getting worse. I doubt there is any scientific connection though. i've always been severely myopic

Resolution depends on graphic card but I think at the time it was 1600 x something.

It was so I could see screen from back of the garden. :whistling
However, I now live in a shoe so no longer required. I meant one could do if one wanted to.

With respect to lights and screens, they operate at different brightness and wavelength frequency. When shopping I'm usually effected by all the different lighting in shops. Does my head in along with the crowds and ambient noise that prevails in these inhumane places.

Point is if you use different brand screens with different brightness settings, without knowing you may be effected by them which could subsequently affect your trading - who knows?

You should rest your eyes by looking at horizons. Give your head a rest too. (y)

Do you wear glasses?

All the best [emoji106]
I feel th exact opposite. Used laptops for years and now I have a desktop with 64gb of memory, 4k video with 34 Inch 4k monitor, 2 solid state disks and 1 2tb disk. I need it for heavy work which I can never get from a laptop.

I feel th exact opposite. Used laptops for years and now I have a desktop with 64gb of memory, 4k video with 34 Inch 4k monitor, 2 solid state disks and 1 2tb disk. I need it for heavy work which I can never get from a laptop.

You in CAD or Graphic design? Sounds meaty.

I have a big data environment (10 virtual servers) being hosted on it for development work.

Resolution depends on graphic card but I think at the time it was 1600 x something.

It was so I could see screen from back of the garden. :whistling
However, I now live in a shoe so no longer required. I meant one could do if one wanted to.

With respect to lights and screens, they operate at different brightness and wavelength frequency. When shopping I'm usually effected by all the different lighting in shops. Does my head in along with the crowds and ambient noise that prevails in these inhumane places.

Point is if you use different brand screens with different brightness settings, without knowing you may be effected by them which could subsequently affect your trading - who knows?

You should rest your eyes by looking at horizons. Give your head a rest too. (y)

eliminating the bezel is never a bad thing for the chart trader. some traders (very few i imagine) look at hard data crossing the desk, place trades accordingly. i am not one of them, give me a good LARGE chart... :)

i'm on board once the tv's get above 4K..10K!

I have a big data environment (10 virtual servers) being hosted on it for development work.

AWS is strongly recommended for dev work. Turn it on, turn it off. Probably different if its for personal biz but for business good value imo.

Hopefully, you have enough processing power to crunch those xls numbers eh?

All the best (y)