alexwinkler

Established member
895 10
I originally made a thread here which was gaining momentum but TOS blocked it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/thinkorswim/comments/lavry2
Image of moderator block message:
1612509745210.png

The original post summery with update on call volume:

At the market open Monday Feb 1st I was trading ASM like I'm sure many of you guys were as well.. Unfortunately I was not able to control my trade..

I have a video that is timestamped to show what happens:

In a nutshell...

I placed limit orders to buy, price goes under limit orders but I don't fill. Then I know TOS is having problems so I try to close but nothing happens. Thinking I may have gotten filled but TOS is not showing that I try and make a sell order to get out (of trade I don't know I am long). Then when price is much lower I am randomly filled at higher prices. After all this chaos I eventually try and close the order and AGAIN the price moves above my sell order but I can not get out. I close all orders and a few moments later I get a filled sell order that comes through.

I've called TD Ameritrade 5x now totaling ~10 hours of call time.

Thought I'd share it hear to document it and also hear if there was any success you guys may have had with getting a trade like this reversed.

Prost guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock