Top forum contributors

Depth trade - only person who can trade on this board + expansive knowledge on munitions & artillery.

Thought there had been quite a few who claimed to be the only person who traded on this board, plus not a few who claimed that no one traded on this board.

Personally, I don't believe this board exists, and is but a fig-tree of my alcohol-induced state.

I'll never forget the chicken image.

Seriously... why was he wearing a condom? Unless maybe he wanted to last longer.

P.S. Cheers odt, bung coming soon :LOL:

Last edited:
I'd like to thank Sylvester Stallone (spelling) for creating Rocky 2. He doesn't post here much but his films really get me pumped up. I then proceed to lose huge wads of cash through testosterone induced trading. I wiped out 5 accounts and then he released the 6th movie and I am now profitable having realised he knows nothing about trading and when the ole heart starts pumping I do 7 star jumps until it passes.

Thanks for your attention to this matter (wipes traces of glue from moustache)

I'd like to thank Sylvester Stallone (spelling) for creating Rocky 2. He doesn't post here much but his films really get me pumped up. I then proceed to lose huge wads of cash through testosterone induced trading. I wiped out 5 accounts and then he released the 6th movie and I am now profitable having realised he knows nothing about trading and when the ole heart starts pumping I do 7 star jumps until it passes.

Thanks for your attention to this matter (wipes traces of glue from moustache)

The inability to speak lines properly probably got him past the auditions.A better example was those mentals gambling with fags by betting on cards.